- Flavia adds production lines to drink factory. // Nation's Restaurant News;3/11/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 10, p46
Reports the launch of gourmet-coffee manufacturing lines by the Flavia Beverage Systems in West Chester, Pennsylvania. Support of the executive vice president Steve Alder; Addition of two gourmet-coffee manufacturing lines; Plans of the company on varieties of gourmet coffee leaf teas and hot...
- Aramark Launches Enviro Internship Program. // Food Management;Jun2011, Vol. 46 Issue 6, p9
The article reports on the launch of an Environmental Internship Program by Aramark Corp. which has also partnered with the Student Conservation Association (SCA) in the U.S.
- Booker's Chef Direct bags Aramark deal. // Grocer;10/13/2012, p11
The article reports on the foodservice distribution partnership between Aramark and Chef Direct.
- Aramark says it takes a 'name' to build a bridge. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;3/25/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 12, p18
Reports the partnership of chef David Burke and the Business Dining Services of Aramark Corp. for restaurants and on-site food service in New York City. Goal of the partnership; Menus offered; Benefit of the partnership.
- Added Flavia. // License!;Aug2002, Vol. 5 Issue 7, p34
Focuses on the action taken by Flavia, a company owned by writer and artist Flavia Weedn, to assemble licensees for a home dÃ©cor merchandising program to be launched in 2003. Role of Paul Leonhardt, licensing director, in managing the program; Distribution strategy; Release of the...
- Competition. // Accountancy;Oct2007, Vol. 140 Issue 1370, p53
The article announces a contest open to readers of the publication. Up for grabs are a first prize consisting of a FLAVIA Creation 400 drinks station and starter pack, worth a combined fifteen hundred pounds, and a small brewer and starter pack worth more than two-hundred pounds. Interested...
- CONTRACTOR NOTES. // FoodService Director;1/15/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p8
The article presents news briefs on contractors in the food service industry as of January 15, 2006. A partnership between Aramark and Panda Restaurant Group has been formed. An agreement was sealed, making Sodexho the preferred provider of outsourced senior living food and other services for...
- community. // FoodService Director;12/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p16
The article reports on the announcement by Aramark of a partnership with Neighborhood Centers Inc., a non-profit social services group in Houston, Texas. The partnership will focus on issues such as the workforce, basic human services like food and shelter, nutrition and wellness. Aramark says...
- The Aramark-Parallel partnership. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;3/7/2002, Vol. 191 Issue 4212, p22
Reports on the business partnership between Aramark and Parallel in Great Britain as of March 2002. Details of the partnership; Remarks from Bill Toner, chief executive of Aramark; Information on the restaurant owned by the two companies in Birmingham, England.