CA One's new guarantee
- Anton Airfood opens 3 new concepts at Cincinnati airport. // Nation's Restaurant News;06/19/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 25, p21
Focuses on the opening of the foodservice concepts developed by Anton Airfood Inc. for the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport. Locations of the food outlets in the Comair Terminal; Examples of the menus.
- Down time at CVG. Sonnenberg, Elissa // Cincinnati Magazine;Jun2001, Vol. 34 Issue 9, p44
Features services provided for passengers at the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport. Laptop Lanes, modern business centers with computers, Internet connections and color copiers; Availability of quiet spaces in Concourse A; renting of a DVD player and movie at InMotion Pictures;...
- Cincinnati Airspace to be upgraded to Class B. Gilbert, Gordon A. // Business & Commercial Aviation;Apr98, Vol. 82 Issue 4, p26
Presents information on the upgrading of the airspace of Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport (CVG). Details on the airspace.
- Doubletree Hotels. // AirGuide Online.com;11/9/2009, p6
The article reports on the opening of the 177-room Doubletree Hotel Cincinnati Airport located at the entrance to the Cincinnati Northern Kentucky International Airport (CVG) in Ohio and the facilities it offers including wired and wireless high-speed Internet access, liquid crystal display...
- Patrolling the perimeter. Warner, Jen // Equus;Jul2009, Issue 382, p88
The article presents information on the Airport Equestrian Program (AEP) being implemented in U.S. airports. The entry notes that the AEP gives riders free access to trails around the airport property in exchange for their cooperation to notify airport security about trespassers, flocks of...
- Regional notebook. // Air Transport World;Nov94, Vol. 31 Issue 11, p123
Presents a photograph of Comair's new Concourse C at Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport in Ohio specifically designed for a regional carrier. Size of concourse; Number of flights offered daily from airport.
- Comair strike: It only hurts for a little while. // Air Transport World;Jul2001, Vol. 38 Issue 7, p20
Speculates on the impact of a flight strike by Comair on the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport in Ohio. Percentage of decline in enplanements.
- Changing hub habits. Martin, David // Travel Agent;1/9/95, Vol. 274 Issue 1, p34
Reports on Delta Air Lines' establishment of a new hub at the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport. Reasons for the hub's establishment; Industry executives' comments; Advertising.
- Midwest site for DHL hub. // Transportation & Distribution;Apr98, Vol. 39 Issue 4, p14
Reports that DHL Airways Incorporated has selected Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport as the site for its $170 million hub and sort facility. Information on the existing hub; What construction will depend on; When construction is expected to be completed.