Eurest's hunger link
- WORKING WITH EUREST OUT WEST: Honeywell liaison partners with contractor to stimulate business. Bond, Marian // FoodService Director;07/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p34
Provides information on the foodservice operations of Eurest Dining Services at the facility operations of Honeywell Engines and Systems in Phoenix, Arizona. Design of the diner; Changes made on the menu; Details on the launching of the take-home food program.
- FRESH-TO-ORDER DOMINATES: BOEING CAFES GO ON DISPLAY. // FoodService Director;12/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p1
Provides information on display cooking, a service offering prominent in Boeing cafes in the U.S. Test-marketing conducted by Eurest Dining Services for the service in Everett, Washington; Foods offered at the grab-and-go area of the cafeteria; Plans of Eurest for the business.
- 'SATISFACTION UP' AT EUREST UNIT. // FoodService Director;9/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p34
Reports on the Fabulous Friday Cookout program created by Eurest Dining Services for cafeterias at Guidant Corp. in Arden Hills, Minnesota. Response of customers to the cookout program; Information on the grills acquired by the client for the cookouts.
- UNDER EUREST DINING SVCS.: Prudential consolidates. Chater, Amanda // FoodService Director;03/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p60
Focuses on the foodservice operations run by Eurest Dining Services for the Prudential Insurance Co. of America. Planned renovations in its Livingston, New Jersey facility; Explanations from Ron Ehrhardt, director of food service at Prudential; Stations that comprise the Roseland 1 system.
- A highly versatile bird. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;10/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p100
Focuses on the turkey dishes served by several food service operators in the business and industry sector of the United States. Cost of the cutlets served by Eurest Dining Services; Estimated number of daily lunchtime customers that were served at Nortel Networks; Information on how food service...
- Boeing office location rolls-out Profiles unit. // FoodService Director;09/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p5
Reports on the roll out of Profiles In Good Taste program by contractor Eurest Dining Services in one of the smaller of the 20 cafeterias of Wichita, Kansas-based Boeing Co. Program highlights; Big selling menu features; Plans for the program's implementation at a production facility; Amount...
- District Manager by Day, Soul Man by Nightâ€¦. // Food Management;Sep2006, Vol. 41 Issue 10, p18
The article profiles John Castro, district general manager for contract management company Eurest Dining Services in Chicago, Illinois. Castro manages 14 accounts which include the Majestic Star Casino LLC. He has been responsible in his profession in the foodservice industry for 25 years. At...
- 30 UNDER 30. Ramsey, Lindsey; Schilling, Becky // FoodService Director;1/1/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p30
The article features several young executives in the foodservice industry in the U.S. They include Jeff Roache of Eurest Dining Services, Alexcia Smith of Cafï¿½ 57 in New York City, Bethany Landon of Iowa State University, Adam Lewis of Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee, Emily...
- New bread program: Upscale menus for space labs. // FoodService Director;08/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p6
Reports that a gradual rollout of upgrades and changes occurred at the Jet Propulsion Lab in Flintridge, California, at its three cafeteria sites in April 1997 under contractor Eurest Dining Services. Information on the new bread concept and its features; Description of the made-to-order salads.