$1.4 MIL. SALES: Self-op vending at VA school dist
- Byndal, USA Technologies Offering Mobile Marketing. // ISO & Agent Weekly;5/15/2014, Vol. 10 Issue 19, p17
The article offers information on the partnership between vending machine technology companies including Byndl Inc. and USA Technologies Inc. to provide cross-channel marketing and customer service through mobile devices with focus on vending machines in workplaces or college campuses in the U.S.
- With New ARAMARK Contract: U-Penn eyes vend sale bump. // FoodService Director;09/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 9, p1
Reports on the agreement between ARAMARK and the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia regarding the management of the school's vending machine program. Expectations of the school from the agreement; Marketing plans of ARAMARK; Information on the vending machine operations of the company...
- COLLEGES: Perception adds sales-building opportunities. // FoodService Director;07/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p42
Focuses on the vending business in college and university campuses in the United States in 2001. Perception of food from vending machines; Examples of some marketing strategies that helped increase vending sales; Payment methods accepted by machines.
- SCHOOLS: Vending milk opens door to extra venues. // FoodService Director;07/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p48
Reports on milk vending machine sales in schools in the United States in 2001. Types of milk that are sold; How milk is packaged; Preferences of students.
- California's Beaumont School District Penalized for Misrepresenting Enrollment. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;7/10/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31674, p4
Focuses on the penalty imposed by the board that assigns funds for public school construction on the Beaumont Unified School District at San Francisco in California for misrepresenting enrollment figures. Details of the penalty; Comments of executive officer of the Office of Public School...
- Ohio Plans $318 Million for Buildings, Schools in July. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;7/10/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31674, p5
Reports on the plans of Ohio to issue funds to common schools in the state as of July 2003. Revenue bonds that Ohio Building Authority have decided to issue; Ratings affirmed for the common school bonds; Increase in sale tax to meet the funds.
- Class Consciousness. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;12/3/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31524, p31
Reports on the plans of suburban Albuquerque, New Mexico-based Rio Rancho Public Schools to build two elementary schools as part of a $21.5 million bond proposal planned for February 2003. Key priorities of the schools; Comments of superintendent of schools, Sue Cleveland on the issue of portables.
- Overview of U.S. Public Schools, Fall 1997: Alabama-Missouri. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2000, p248
No abstract available.
- Overview of U.S. Public Schools, Fall 1997: Montana-Wyoming. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2000, p248
No abstract available.