BEN & JERRY'S/NAKED JUICE: U/Cal San Diego pushes juice, ice cream brands
- ANYTHING BUT LUKEWARM. // American School & University;Mar2015, Vol. 87 Issue 7, p9
The article focuses on the 64 Degrees, a renovated residential dining facility of the University of alifornia San Diego (UCSD).
- FOLLOWING FACILITY RENOVATION: SALES SOAR AT UC-SAN DIEGO. // FoodService Director;2/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p5
Reports that University of California-San Diego's OceanView Terrace renovated the school cafeteria into a display location with individual food stations for different concepts as of February 2002. Details of the renovation done by Webb Design; Information on the self-serve food areas of the...
- Jamie pub in permanent switch to school meals. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;11/23/2006, Vol. 196 Issue 4452, p6
The article focuses on the decision of The King's Head pub to offer school meals in Theddlethorpe, England. The pub closed in November 2006 to focus on offering school meals. The King's Head is managed by Phil Cross and Maureen Cross. It has four local schools on its books and posts an estimated...
- Serving up business benefits. Gilbert, Helen // Publican's Morning Advertiser;5/1/2014, Issue 146, p8
The article focuses on community pubs that are providing school lunches in Great Britain. It is noted that school lunches have been supplied to Longborough C of E Primary School for the past two years by Coach & Horses in Longborough, Gloucestershire. It is mentioned that after being approached...
- Restaurant Inspection Scores. // Fort Worth Business Press;2/21/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p50
Presents a list of restaurant inspection scores released by the Fort Worth, Texas Public Health Department in February 2005. Jack's Pub lounge; James Grocery & Grill grocery store; McDonald's restaurant; Kindercare Learning Center child care kitchen.
- meal plan. Akkam, Alia // Hospitality Design;Dec2011, Vol. 33 Issue 10, p35
The article evaluates the design of campus dining facilities at colleges including Troy University in Alabama designed by Greg O'Neal, the University of California designed by the Carrier Johnson + Culture firm, San Diego, and the University of Rochester in New York designed by Mancini Duffy.
- Hub Roundup. // New Yorker;6/24/1974, Vol. 50 Issue 18, p26
The article presents a personal narrative of visits to several establishments in Boston, Massachusetts. These include: Steve's Ice Cream in Davis Square, Somerville; the Lexington Gardens in Lexington, which has several greenhouses; Bob Lee's Islander, a bar on Tyler Street, in Chinatown; and...
- Autumn Eats. URQUHART, JEFFREY // Out;Oct2013, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p48
The article reviews restaurants including Fette Sau in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, the Rosebud cocktail bud at the Out NYC hotel in New York City, and ice cream shop OddFellows in Williamsburg, Virginia.
- Matters of taste. Skidelsky, William // Prospect;Aug2010, Issue 173, p60
The article reviews Italian ice-cream parlour Gelupo in Soho, Rent a Cherry Tree orchard in Sussex and Frank's Cafe and Campari Bar pop-up restaurant in London, England.