WORK STARTS IN MAY: $3-mil. remodel at Corning cafet
- More Seating, Open-Air Design: Customer counts up 70% at new Corning cafeteria. // FoodService Director;02/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p14
Announces that Corning Inc. in Corning, New York has completed a major renovation of the employee cafeteria at its Sullivan Park Headquarter. Its daily sales; Size of the cafeteria; What the project included; Comments from Michael Sweet, supervisor of dining services.
- B&I Trend: Remote Sites Enjoy High Capture-Rates. // FoodService Director;09/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 9, p6
Focuses on the cafeteria management of two business-and-industry food service organizations in the United States. Features of the cafeteria of Corning Inc. in Concord, North Carolina; Reason for the decision of Saks Fifth Avenue to switch from contract management to self-operation of its...
- Service for the Sake of Science. // Food Management;Mar2000, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p78
Describes Sullivan Park Cafe at Corning Inc. in Corning, New York. Location of the cafe; Destinctive features of the cafe; Seating capacity; Annual sales volume of the cafe.
- Corning unveils larger staff cafeteria to accommodate additional employees. // Nation's Restaurant News;01/17/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p21
Reports on the opening of Sullivan Park Cafe, a cafeteria opened by Corning Inc.'s Culinary Services department at the firm's research and development facility in Corning, New York. Aim to serve the firm's growing work force; Department's collaboration with Raymond & Raymond architectural firm...
- FOOD UPGRADED, NOT UPSCALED: Corning cafeteria makeover boosts sales, seats, checks. Riell, Howard // FoodService Director;04/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p54
Reports the renovation made to an employee cafeteria at Corning Inc. in New York. Changes to its Sullivan Park Cafe; Implications of its upgraded food and food service.
- New spring menu blooms at Wild Orchid Cafe. // Nation's Restaurant News;4/17/95, Vol. 29 Issue 16, p45
Reports on Mount Laurel, N.J.-based Wild Orchid Cafe's spring menu. Food offered; Cost.
- Cafeterias struggle as market dwindles. Ruggless, Ron // Nation's Restaurant News;9/18/95, Vol. 29 Issue 37, p1
Reports on the state of cafeterias in the United States for 1995. Cafeteria's financial losses; Increase in capital expenditures; Retrenchment; Cafeteria companies' downsizing of its units; Advertising and merchandising strategies.
- All roads lead to Vegas. Alva, Marilyn // Restaurant Business;6/10/93, Vol. 92 Issue 9, p20
Reports on the opening of the Coyote Cafe and the Wolfgang Puck's Cafe in the MGM Grand Hotel, Las Vegas. Rumors of Stars' opening in the Las Vegas area; Denial by Jeremiah Tower of Stars.
- Bistro Gestalt. Conan, Kerri // Restaurant Business;7/20/93, Vol. 92 Issue 11, p138
Narrates how La Coupole Cafe was able to solve the problem of hurried diners during lunchtime. Entire three-course meal's arrival on the same plate; Five different whole-meal combinations; Early preparation.