College of N.J.'s largest-ever deal will be first under its new name
- Fitch Downgrades The College of New Jersey's Revs to AA-Minus. // Bondbuyer.com;11/12/2015, p18
The article discusses the decrease in ratings of College of New Jersey's revenue refunding bonds by the securities rating organization Fitch.
- Fitch Downgrades The College of New Jersey's Revs to AA-Minus. // Bond Buyer;11/13/2015, Vol. 1 Issue F344, p1
Fitch Ratings said it has downgraded approximately $216.6 million of outstanding New Jersey Educational Facilities Authority revenue and revenue refunding bonds issued on behalf of The College of New Jersey issue to AA-minus from AA.
- Going Global. // njbiz;11/4/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 45, p3
Reports on the establishment of the New Jersey Global Business Initiative at the College of New Jersey in Ewing. Director appointed for the global business center; Topic of the first meeting of the organization.
- College's cogen facility saving $900K/Yr. as retail competition looms. Nelson, Kessel L.; Randazzo, Mike // Energy User News;Jul97, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p10
Reports that although the College of New Jersey in Trenton is awaiting transition to a competitive electric marketplace, it still managed to save $900,000 per year, following the construction of a 3.2 megawatt (Mw) gas turbine on its facility. Information from Paul Ostrander, director of...
- On the Go With the SBDC. // njbiz;9/16/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 38, p3
Reports on the decision of the College of New Jersey in Ewing to host the Mercer/Middlesex Small Business Development Center. Duties of appointee Lorraine Allen; Plans in the setting up of a business incubator.
- "The Foremost Characters.". BRENNAN, DANIEL // Princeton University Library Chronicle;Autumn2009, Vol. 71 Issue 1, p22
The article looks back at the 1783 Commencement of the College of New Jersey in Princeton, New Jersey held on September 24. The luminaries present during the event included seven signers of the Declaration of Independence, 11 future signers of the Constitution, and two future presidents of the...
- College of New Jersey heads to swap market as debt grows. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;05/03/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30632, p30
Focuses on the swap issue from the College of New Jersey in Trenton. Value of the issued swap; Use of the fund to finance infrastructure improvements at the college.
- A CHP success story: The College of New Jersey. // Electric Light & Power;Nov2002, Vol. 80 Issue 11, p28
Features the College of New Jersey in Ewing, New Jersey. Cogeneration plant operating data of The College of New Jersey for 2000; Improvement of the environmental performance of the plant; Use of natural gas.
- History of RCA on Display in NJ. Palenchar, Joseph // Residential Systems;Jul2014, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p6
The article presents the author's views on the Sarnoff Collection at the College of New Jersey, Ewing, New Jersey which constitutes of various artifacts related to history of radio, television and video recording.