Spate of housing issuance helps IntraLinks to increase presence
- IntraLinks inks pacts with first five banks for loans via Internet. Weisul, Kimberly // Investment Dealers' Digest;09/29/97, Vol. 63 Issue 39, p12
Reports on IntraLinks' deals with banks to use its Internet technology for arranging loans. Launch of IntraLinks by Bermuda Stock Exchange chairman Arthur Sculley and former Kidder Peabody & Co. managing director Mark Adams; Venture into areas beyond bank loans; Collaboration with J.P. Morgan...
- Intralinks pilots Net project for private placements. Weisul, Kimberley // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/15/97, Vol. 63 Issue 50, p8
Reports on Intralinks' launching of a new product called IntraPlace. Enabling players in the private placement market to exchange and modify deal documents through the Internet; Offering of traditional private placement and an asset-backed placement; Mechanism for bringing bids together in an...
- Intralinks introduces service for monitoring loans. Ben-Amos, Omri // American Banker;1/8/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 5, p11
Gives information the system called IntraAgency, which was introduced by Intralinks Incorporated, to help banks manage loans. How the system works; Name of the first lender to use the system; Details on the Intraloan system introduced in 1996; Comments from Gary Flieger, vice president of...
- $40M Cash Infusion For Intralinks Inc. // American Banker;2/23/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 37, p13
Reports on the announcement made by Intralinks Inc. that it received $40 million of new equity capital in February 2001. Plan to use the capital for sales and marketing, technology development and international expansion.
- IntraLinks making move to take the paper out of paperwork. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;04/01/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30363, p56
Reports on IntraLinks Inc.'s plans of launching a new Internet-based document management system. Value of syndicated loan transactions serviced by the company since its launch in 1997; Company's targeting of front-runners of negotiated bond transactions; Location of the company's corporate home...
- Moving beyond tech market. // Crain's New York Business;11/25/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 47, p19
Traces the performance of digital work space provider company Intralinks Inc. since its inception, as of November 2002. Benefit to the company from the job profile of its executives; Strategy adopted by Intralinks in dealing with its clients; Industry sectors where the company has forayed.
- Documents Signed Online At Intralinks Site. Roper, Akil Salim // Private Placement Letter;02/01/99, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p1
Reports on the move of Intralinks Inc. to enhance its Web site so that private placement participants will be able to sign official deal documents online.
- Loan Pricing Corp. accuses rival of stealing secrets. Weidner, David // American Banker;05/04/98, Vol. 163 Issue 83, p14
Reports that Loan Pricing Corporation, has asked the New York State Supreme court to stop a rival IntraLinks from using trade secrets. Why the company has requested a restraining order against IntraLinks; Comments from Robert Crooke, spokesman for Loan Pricing; Corporate information on IntraLink.
- Exranet Cuts the Deal. // Global Finance;Jun99, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p12
Presents information on the extranet service provided by Intralinks company. Technology used by the company; Infrastructure security to be provided by IBM.