- Confidence. Thredgold, Jeff // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;11/09/98, Vol. 28 Issue 20, p21
Focuses on the volatility of consumer and business confidence in the United States. Slowing of the economic growth; Conference Board's measure of consumer confidence; Commitments of corporate executives to new investments.
- Conference Board March Consumer Confidence Index Rises to 96.2. Siegel, Gary // Bondbuyer.com;3/29/2016, p1
The consumer confidence index increased to 96.2 in March from a revised 94.0 last month, The Conference Board reported Tuesday.
- Statement of the United States and the European Union on Building Consumer Confidence in E-Commerce and the Role of Alternative Dispute Resolution. Clinton, William J. // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;12/25/2000, Vol. 36 Issue 51, p3107
Presents the text of a statement issued by the governments of the United States and the European Union on December 18, 2000, which deals with consumer confidence in electronic commerce.
- Consumer Confidence Rises In December. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/28/2011, Vol. 202 Issue 132, p2
The article reports on the 9.3 points increase of the Consumer Confidence Index in the U.S. in December 2011. According to director of The Conference Board Consumer Center Lynn Franco, the consumer confidence gain does not guarantee a rebound. Moreover, Chris G. Christopher Jr. of IHS Global...
- How Can That Be? Greenberg, Dean // Inside Tucson Business;7/14/2003, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p8
Comments on the rise and fall of consumer confidence in the U.S. Concerns of Americans about potential unemployment and negative wage growth; Importance for monetary policy to support consumption and discourage savings during periods of economic stagnation.
- Consumer Confidence Edges Down to 74.2. Temple-West, Patrick // Bond Buyer;1/31/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33458, p2
The article reports on the 74.2 decrease in the U.S. consumer confidence in January 2011.
- Consumer confidence. Jabaily, Robert; Werkema, Joel // Regional Review;Summer93, Vol. 3 Issue 3, p20
Discusses the concept of consumer confidence. Economic impact of consumer confidence; History of the concept of consumer confidence; Arguments for the importance of consumer confidence; Factors affecting consumer confidence. INSETS: Confidence men.;Questions of confidence..
- Business & Finance. Carden, Lance; Atkin, Ross // Christian Science Monitor;12/29/99, Vol. 92 Issue 25, p20
Reports business news briefs as of December 29, 1999, including statistics on consumer confidence in the United States during December.
- Consumer confidence index surges to peak in May. Owens, Jennifer // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/28/1997, Vol. 173 Issue 99, p3
Reports that consumer confidence index in the United States has increased to almost nine points in May 1997, according to the Conference Board's survey. Comparison with the April figures; Performance of the two components that make up the overall index; Highlights of the survey.