Moody's announces review of enhance for potential downgrade
- Enhance Doesn't Dampen Radian's Rating. // National Mortgage News;03/19/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 25, p17
Reports on Standard & Poor's Corp.'s affirmation of its counterparty credit and financial strength ratings on Radian Guaranty Inc. and its subsidiaries following the completion of the acquisition of Enhance Financial Services Group Inc. Rating assigned by the agency to senior debt due in 2003;...
- Enhance division names president. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;03/11/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30596, p31
Announces the selection of Tony M. Ettinger for the position of president of credit-based business, alliances, and ventures for Enhance Financial Services Group Inc.
- Financial briefs..... // Insurance Advocate;04/27/96, Vol. 107 Issue 17, p28
Reports on developments related to Enhance Financial Services Group Inc. Completion of public offering.
- Share repurchasing approved. // Insurance Advocate;12/28/96, Vol. 107 Issue 50, p16
Reports that Enhance Financial Services Group Inc.'s board of directors has authorized a share repurchase program under which up to 750,000 shares of its common stock may be acquired through open market transactions. Termination of the August 1992 share repurchase program.
- Street Waits for Enhanced News on EFS. Cecil, Mark // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;07/24/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 30, p1
Deals with the search of Enhance Financial Services for strategic alternatives in 2000. Three main options for Enhance; Credit review of Moody on the company as of July; Possible buyers of the company.
- Enhance Financial promotes Julie Stern. Tunick, Britt // Bond Buyer;01/13/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30309, p31
Focuses on Enhance Financial Services Group Inc.'s promotion of Julie Stern to senior vice president and manager of its underwriting operations. Job description; Career history of Stern.
- EFS Unfazed By Moody's Downgrade. Lonkevich, Dan // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;09/06/99, Vol. 103 Issue 36, p9
Reports on the effect of Moody's downgrade on the insurance stocks of Enhance Financial Services (EFS). Comments from market analysts; Predicted earnings of EFS; Background on EFS.
- Enhance group notes 1st-quarter losses. Heaton, Kenneth // Bond Buyer;05/06/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30635, p31
Reports on Enhance Financial Services Group Inc.'s financial performance for the first quarter of 1999. Net income; Earnings per share; Comparison with previous periods.
- Enhance earnings up despite Moody's cloud. Heaton, Kenneth // Bond Buyer;08/05/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30698, p31
Reports on the financial performance of Enhance Financial Services Group Inc. in the second quarter of 1999. Operating earnings; Rating given by Moody's Investors Service.