Enhance Group hires new president
- Enhance net income falls in third quarter. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;11/4/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30762, p24
Reports on bond insurance firm Enhance Financial Services Group Inc.'s financial performance for the third quarter of its fiscal year 1999. Factors affecting the company's finances.
- BI Industry Stock Report. // Business Insurance;10/09/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 41, p35
Presents data on the stock prices of companies in the insurance industry as of October 9, 2000. Aon Corp.; ACE Ltd.; Enhance Financial Services.
- Insurers Regain Ground as Tech Stocks Continue to Plunge. Carpenter-Kasprzak, Sheri // Bond Buyer;03/08/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31092, p6
Reports on the recovery of the bond insurers MBIA Inc., Enhance Financial Services Group Inc. and Ambac Financial Group Inc. Operating earnings of the companies.
- Report: Insurers Probably Had a Strong Second Quarter. Carpenter, Sheryl // Bond Buyer;07/18/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30934, p7
Focuses on a report on the performance of municipal bond insurers in the United States in the second quarter of 2000. Absence of refunding activity; Increase in core earnings per share for Ambac Financial Group Inc. and MBIA Inc.; Factors that have contributed to the rise in stock prices;...
- Standard & Poor's Sketches Out Options for Enhance Financial. Carpenter, Sheri // Bond Buyer;04/13/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30870, p24
Reports on Standard & Poor's release of an outline of potential outcomes for Enhance Financial Services Group Inc.'s future. Sale of non-insurance businesses; Sale of the company as a whole; Separate sales of the insurance and non-insurance operations; Enhance's hiring of Morgan Stanley Dean...
- Enhance division names president. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;03/11/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30596, p31
Announces the selection of Tony M. Ettinger for the position of president of credit-based business, alliances, and ventures for Enhance Financial Services Group Inc.
- Financial briefs..... // Insurance Advocate;04/27/96, Vol. 107 Issue 17, p28
Reports on developments related to Enhance Financial Services Group Inc. Completion of public offering.
- Share repurchasing approved. // Insurance Advocate;12/28/96, Vol. 107 Issue 50, p16
Reports that Enhance Financial Services Group Inc.'s board of directors has authorized a share repurchase program under which up to 750,000 shares of its common stock may be acquired through open market transactions. Termination of the August 1992 share repurchase program.
- Street Waits for Enhanced News on EFS. Cecil, Mark // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;07/24/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 30, p1
Deals with the search of Enhance Financial Services for strategic alternatives in 2000. Three main options for Enhance; Credit review of Moody on the company as of July; Possible buyers of the company.