Scotts Valley, Calif
- Fitch, S&P Lower Atlanta Water and Sewer Ratings. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;12/15/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31781, p35
Announces the downgrade made by Fitch Ratings Inc. and Standard & Poor's Corp. to the water and sewer debt of Atlanta, Georgia. Views of Amy Laskey, an analyst from Fitch, on the low downgrade the company gave to Atlanta; Opinion of Ken Gear, director of Standard & Poor's, on the factors that...
- Don't let a forgiven debt come back to haunt you. // Medical Economics;5/9/2003, Vol. 80 Issue 9, p21
Provides tips to settling a debt in the U.S. Dangers of settling a debt for less than what is owed; Importance of reporting such financial move to the Internal Revenue Service; Penalties for failing to report such debt settlements.
- Scarce senior debt stalls mezz market; innovative vehicles provide new spark. Homer, Eric // Private Placement Letter;2/18/2002, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p1
Reports on the emergence of innovative public vehicles amid scarcity of senior debt and mezzanine finance.
- 144A STRAIGHT DEBT. // Private Placement Letter;2/17/2003, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p6
Presents a chart on 144A straight debt in the U.S. as of February 17, 2003.
- Plain-Vanilla Debt - Includes Funds and Trusts. // Private Placement Letter;03/15/99, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p7
Reports on the total debts, including funds and trusts in 1997 and 1998. Managers; Proceeds; Market share; Number of issue.
- UNCOVERING PATTERNS OF STATE SHORT-TERM DEBT FINANCING. Trogen, Paul C. // Journal of Public Budgeting, Accounting & Financial Management;Fall2000, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p370
Provides information on a study which examined the patterns of state short-term debt (STD). Possible reasons for carrying STD across fiscal years; Methodology; Determinants whether states carry STD across fiscal years; Conclusion.
- Leading Indicator. // Newsweek (Atlantic Edition);3/1/2010 (Atlantic Edition), Vol. 155 Issue 9, p18
The author reports that China held $34.2 billion of U.S. debt in March 2010.
- INDIANA: Carmel Refinances Debt. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;12/19/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33832, p7
The article informs that Carmel, Indiana has refinanced 186 million dollars of debt for a concert hall and theater in Indiana.
- Please, Mother Nature, pardon my sins. Dandino, Mike // Wentzville Journal;2/6/2013, Vol. 51 Issue 6, pA9
The author offers insights about issues relating to economic and environmental debts.