Dallas' Tri-City hospital looking to exit bankruptcy
- Judge approves Dallas-area hospital's restructuring plan. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;05/20/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30645, p4
Announces the approval of Dallas, Texas-based Tri-City Health Centre Inc.'s proposed reorganization plan by United States Bankruptcy Judge Stephen Felsenthal. Terms of the approved deal; Statement issued by the hospital on its emergence from bankruptcy protection; Circumstances surrounding the...
- Bankruptcy agreement puts Dallas hospital on the road to recovery. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;01/14/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30558, p6
Reports that Dallas, Texas-based Tri-City Health Centre Inc. has reached an agreement with its bondholders to restructure $17.9 million of bonds. Efforts to bring the hospital out of bankruptcy; Reduction of the fixed interest rates to nine percent.
- Ex-hospital CEO guilty of fraud. Taylor, Mark // Modern Healthcare;02/05/2001, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p6
Reports that a jury in the United States Bankruptcy Court in Dallas, Texas, found Randolph Gillum liable for breaching his fiduciary duty while he was working as chief executive of the shuttered Tri-City Health Centre Incorporated. Amount that he was asked to pay the trustee of the hospital;...
- Tri-City hospital managers declare bankruptcy to head off foreclosure. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;07/07/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30429, p40
Reports that the Tri-City Health Centre Inc. staved off a foreclosure bondholders had scheduled for July 3, 1998. Controversy over technical default on covenants and forbearance agreements; Preference of International Trading Group Inc., a major bondholder, for negotiation with hospital...
- Dallas' Tri City Hospital Closes; Bondholder Remedies Sought. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;06/07/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30907, p4
Reports on the closure of Tri City Health Centre Inc.'s hospital in Dallas, Texas. Absence of funding from Medicare; Sources of the profits of the hospital.
- Texas hospital, trustee settle suit that claimed improper spending. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;04/13/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30370, p27
Focuses on the settlement between Bank of New York and Tri-City Health Centre Inc. concerning a breach of contract lawsuit over the spending of Tri-City Hospital in Dallas, Texas which is run by Tri-City Health. Features of the lawsuit; Details of the negotiated settlement; Total worth of bonds...
- Hospitals Seek Funds for Expansion, Retrofitting. Weeks, Katie // San Diego Business Journal;2/27/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p3
The article reports that hospitals are seeking funds such as loans and private donations to carry out facilities expansion projects in San Diego County, California. Sharp Grossmont is spending on public relation campaigns to prepare voters for the possibility of bond measures. Palomar Pomerado...
- Insolvencies lower than a year earlier. // Credit Management;Jan1998, p12
Provides information on the number of company insolvencies in England and Wales in the third quarter of 197. Comparison with the number of insolvencies with the previous quarter and the same period of 1996.
- California City to Continue Dealings in Bankruptcy Court. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;2/21/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31329, p31
Reports that Desert Hot Springs, California will continue working out its finances in bankruptcy court after a judge upheld the city's case. Reason for filing for reorganization under Chapter 9 of the U.S. Bankruptcy Code; Proposal of a reorganization plan by city officials to cope up with the...