SECURITIES IN REGISTRATION: DEBT
- An empirical analysis of initial public offering (IPO) price performance in the United States. Smith, Zachary A. // Journal of Finance & Accountancy;Feb2013, Vol. 12, p134
For decades, researchers have disagreed about the magnitude and predictability of abnormal securities' price performance generated by initial public offerings (IPOs). The purpose of this study was to identify the best specified and most powerful method of abnormal performance detection and to...
- U.S. Investors Up Buys In Foreign Securities. Friedlander, Josh // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/11/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 27, p14
Presents a chart depicting the initial public offerings (IPO) in the U.S. as of July 2005. Total price of the IPO; New filings for the IPO; List of companies.
- IPOS IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/11/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 27, p16
Presents a chart depicting a review of the most recent 100 initial public offerings (IPO) in the U.S. as of July 2005. List of companies; Total price offered; Percentage change of the IPO.
- The Performance of Initial Public Offerings Based on Their Size: An Empirical Analysis of the Indian Scenario. Ganesamoorthy, L.; Shankar, H. // IUP Journal of Applied Finance;Oct2013, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p84
The study focuses on the performance of Initial Public Offerings (IPOs) made by the Indian companies on the basis of the IPO size. A sample of 219 IPOs made by the Indian companies during the period 2001 to 2010 was considered for the study. Using standard event study methodology, an event...
- IPOs IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/10/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 38, p17
Highlights initial public offerings (IPOs) in the United States for the week ending October 10, 2005. IPOs priced; New filings; Withdrawal activity.
- Auctions vs. Bookbuilding and the Control of Underpricing in Hot IPO Markets. Derrien, François; Womack, Kent L. // Review of Financial Studies;Spring2003, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p31
Market returns before the offer price is set affect the amount and variability of initial public offering (IPO) underpricing. Thus an important question is "What IPO procedure is best adapted for controlling underpricing in "hot" versus "cold" market conditions?" The French stock market offers a...
- RIDING THE IPO WAVE. Guerrero, Antonio // Global Finance;Jun2005, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p9
Reports on the increasing number of Brazilian companies that are going public. Reasons behind the trend; Aggregated amount raised by companies through initial public offerings (IPO) in 2004; Economic implication of the IPO boom; Inflation forecasts of private sector economists for 2005.
- DEBT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/4/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 13, p55
The article presents a list of planned new offerings that have been registered with the Securities & Exchange Commission of the U.S., but have not yet come to market. Deals that have been withdrawn are excluded. The list is broken out into two sections: equity and debt. Outstanding shelf...
- Domino's, looking to slice away debt, issues IPO plan. Lockyer, Sarah E. // Nation's Restaurant News;4/26/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 17, p1
Reports on the initial public offering of Domino's Pizza Inc. in an effort to reduce its debt and increase cash flow. Estimated value of the common stock; Preliminary S-1 registration statement filed by Domino's with the U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission in April 13, 2004; Financial status...