INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: REAL ESTATE
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: REAL ESTATE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/17/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 20, p42
Presents tables indicating the performance of real estate investment banking markets worldwide and in the United States as of May 10, 2004. Underwriting volume; New issues bookrunners; Investment advisers; Federal National Mortgage Association agreement with Securities and Exchange Commission;...
- German funds pledge transparency. // Estates Gazette;12/4/2004, Issue 449, p32
Reports on the launch of an initiative by the biggest open-ended fund managers in Germany to bring more transparency to the real property sector, as of December 2004. Issues agreed upon by the fund managers; Factors that led the fund managers to launch the initiative; Fund managers that...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: REAL ESTATE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/8/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 43, p46
Presents investment banking data concerning real estate underwriting as of November 1, 2004. Global energy underwriting volume; Global volume by product; Top U.S. and global new issues bookrunners; Announced U.S. and global target merger and acquisition advisers.
- REAL ESTATE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/18/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 40, p58
Presents charts depicting investments in real estate in the U.S. as of October 2004.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: REAL ESTATE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/7/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 23, p42
Presents investment banking data from the real estate sector as of June 2004. Global real estate underwriting; Top U.S. and global issues bookrunners; U.S. and global target merger and acquisitions advisers; Global equity deals; Global debt deals; U.S. syndicated loans.
- Rocketing Real Estate's Impact On Advisors. Hersch, Warren S. // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;8/16/2004, Vol. 108 Issue 31, p57
Focuses on the impact of the growth in real estate values on investment advisors in the U.S. Claim that the growth will make consideration of alternative investment vehicles unnecessary; Reaction of several real-estate advisors regarding the claim; Benefits of the property boom.
- Isolating Important Driving Forces in Indirect Real Estate Markets. Wilson, Patrick J.; Zurbruegg, Ralf // Journal of Real Estate Portfolio Management;Sep-Dec2003, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p205
Isolating the important driving factors in property markets is of continuing interest to both property analysts and fund managers. Ascertaining permanent driving factors may be of interest to strategic asset allocation while transitory factors may be of interest in the development of tactical...
- Property: the search is on. Wilkinson, John // Money Management;6/29/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 23, p20
The article discusses the growing competition for property assets in Australia as the larger superannuation funds become very active players. Some property fund managers have been outbid on property by superannuation funds with prices paid that would not stack up for a fund manager....
- WHERE'S THE FLOOR? // Estates Gazette;10/20/2007, Issue 743, p82
The article looks at the state of the real estate market in Great Britain. based on the assessment of three leading fund managers and the president of the British Property Federation, a gradual recovery will take place in 2008 while prices will fall by 10% in the second half of 2007. According...