- TERM SHEETS. // Bank Loan Report;8/2/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 31, p4
Presents a chart depicting the credit terms of several companies in the U.S. as of August 2004.
- PIPELINE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/20/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 24, p24
Presents charts depicting loan transactions in the U.S. Loan description entered by Horizon Health Corp.; Bookrunners in the loan deal of Euramax International Inc.; Loan status of the General Growth Properties Inc. deal.
- Closed Loans. // Bank Loan Report;6/28/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 26, p8
Presents a chart reflecting the closed bank loans of various companies from June 14 to June 24, 2004.
- Systemic risk in the major Eurobanking markets: Evidence from inter-bank offered rates. Simpson, J.L.; Evans, J.P. // Global Finance Journal;Dec2005, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p125
Abstract: In Eurobanking, the London Interbank Offered Rate is often assumed to be the reference rate for Eurocurrency loan transactions. A debate continues as to whether or not dominance by London is evident through the movements in interbank offered rates and whether any adverse shocks...
- Banks under pressure as demand for HMRC loans soars. Byrne, Matt // Lawyer (Online Edition);2/18/2014, p14
The article presents information on the growing demand for new loans from fixed-share partners (FSPs) in Great Britain. According to a report, 8,000 individuals are looking for bank loans to inject new capital to their firms to maintain themselves-employed status. The leading banks of Great...
- Preparation key to landing your small-business loan. Joy, Caroline // Northern Colorado Business Report;6/29/2012, Vol. 17 Issue 21, p4B
The article offers suggestion on preparation key to landing your small-business loan. It is stated that before approaching a lending institution to fund small business, it is important to be aware of the personal elements lenders consider. Some of the points that banks typically use including...
- Hanes Amends Credit Facility. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;3/16/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p10
The article announces the decision of Winston-Salem, North Carolina-based clothing firm Hanesbrands to amend its 2.15 billion U.S. dollar senior secured credit facility. The company has been required to raise the spread on its first-lien term loan to London Interbank Offered Rate (Libor). The...
- Florida Credit Union Seeking New Expansions. // Credit Union Journal;12/3/2001, Vol. 5 Issue 47, pN.PAG
Reports on the permission granted to Tropical Financial Credit Union to serve the residents in Dade-Miami County in Florida. Capitalization of the credit union; Number of employee groups being served by the credit union.
- Huntsman Completes Refinancing. // Chemical Market Reporter;7/19/2004, Vol. 266 Issue 2, p8
Reports on the completion of the amendment of the existing senior secured credit facilities of Huntsman International LLC in the U.S.. Provision of revolving credit facility through September 30, 2008; Amount of loan facility.