Building New CMBS With Construction Loans
- CBOs May Focus On ABS. O'Leary, Christopher // Private Placement Letter;06/26/2000, Vol. 18 Issue 26, p4
Deals with the growth and concentration of collateralized bond obligations (CBO) on asset-backed securities (ABS). Worth of CBO launched in May 2000; Percentage of the CBO market consists of structures backed by ABS; Credit ratings of ABS.
- MM CLOs: Trends and Outlook for 2008. Timperio, John M.; Bear, Mary // Asset Securitization Report;2/4/2008, Vol. 8 Issue 5, p16
The article provides information on the outlook of middle-market collateralized loan obligation (MMCLO). It claims that MMCLO has been extended to execute a good performance in order to prevent downgrading. Moreover, the result has been clear that investors and rating agencies are requiring...
- Hyundai prices first Korean cross-border auto ABS. K.D. // Asset Securitization Report;6/21/2004, Vol. 4 Issue 25, p11
Reports that Korean carmaker Hyundai Motor Co. has priced the first-ever cross-border automobile asset-backed financing backed by Korean-originated loans in June 2004. Deal manager; Structure of the financing; Rating received by the deal from Moody's Investors Service..
- Healthy CLO Issuance Expected To Continue. // Bank Loan Report;1/10/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p1
The article reports on US collateralized loan obligation. Barring a catastrophic event, it looks as though the robust level of US collateralized loan obligation (CLO) issuance seen in 2004 should continue well into 2005, several market constituents agree. Moody's Investors Service also reported...
- Moody's Expects More CLO Downgrades. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;7/27/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 30, p30
The article relates the warning by Moody's Investors Service of the possibility of top-rated collateralized loan obligations (CLO) of losing their triple-A rating in 2009. About 33 billion U.S. dollars tranches were downgraded by Moody's. A comparison with the series of downgrades done in the...
- Merit Manufactured Housing Bonds Downgraded. // National Mortgage News;4/19/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 30, p12
Reports that the ratings of Merit Securities Corp.'s manufactured housing securitization has been downgraded by Moody's Investors Service. Classes of collateralized bond obligation affected by the downgrading; Reason why Moody's downgraded Merit's manufactured housing bonds.
- Moody's Downgrades over 2,000 CLO Tranches. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;11/9/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 45, p24
The article reports on the decision of Moody's Investors Service to downgrade almost 65% of the U.S. collateralized loan obligations (CLO) it reviewed. According to the ratings agency, it downgraded a total of 2,909 tranches from 530 cash flow CLO transactions amounting to 180 billion U.S....
- Monte Carlo makes inroads into synthetic CDOs. C.M.O. // Asset Securitization Report;6/7/2004, Vol. 4 Issue 23, p13
Reports on the modification of the approach of Moody's Investor Service for rating synthetic collateralized debt obligations in the United States. Application of Monte Carlo simulation-based models instead of binomial approaches; List of securities affected; Expansion of the static synthetic market.
- MANAGER ACTIVITY. // Asset Securitization Report;6/4/2007, Vol. 7 Issue 22, p30
Several charts are presented depicting various financial institutions in the U.S. offering loan services including collateralized debt obligations (CDOs), credit cards, and real estate asset-backed security (ABS).