Schwab Hires Scaturro To Head U.S. Trust
- Schwab Offers U.S. Trust CEO $12M. Davis, Paul // American Banker;11/22/2006, Vol. 171 Issue 225, p18
This article reports that Charles Schwab Corp. said it will pay U.S. Trust Corp. chief executive Peter Scaturro more than $12 million in cash and stock if he stays with the unit until its sale to Bank of America Corp. The discount brokerage said Scaturro would receive $8.9 million in cash and...
- Citi Private's CEO Sees Asia Growth Despite Japan Hit. Ackermann, Matt // American Banker;6/10/2005, Vol. 170 Issue 111, p7
Reports on the confidence of Damian M. Kozlowski, chief executive officer of Citigroup Private Bank, that the bank can continue to grow in Asia despite a regulatory scandal they faced in Japan. Comments from Kozlowski on Asia's massive wealth-creating market and the need of wealthy individuals...
- Citi Formally Installs Private Bank Chief. Moyer, Liz // American Banker;8/2/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 147, p2
Announces the appointment of Peter Scaturro as chief executive officer of Citigroup's private bank. Career background; Increase in the company's private banking profits in the second quarter of 2000.
- Schwab to Open Bank Offering Mortgages. Finkelstein, Brad // National Mortgage News;5/5/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 32, p17
Reports on the approval of Charles Schwab Corp. to open a commercial bank in San Francisco, California. Charter of the bank from the U.S. Office of the Comptroller of the Currency; Mission statement of the approved bank; Guarantees offered by the bank.
- Schwab expands into banking biz. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);5/2/2003, Vol. 50 Issue 19, p9B
Reports on the expansion of Charles Schwab Corp. into the banking business in San Francisco, California. Transactions in home mortgages; Recovery from a drop-off in stock market trades; Basis of loan decisions.
- MY IDEA OF FUN: SKIING. Pottruck, David // Fortune International (Europe);10/6/2003, Vol. 148 Issue 7, p21
Describes why the author, David Pottruck, President and CEO of Charles Schwab, enjoys skiing. Risks of skiing; Enjoyment of focusing on the rhythms of skiing; Pottruck's occasional mobile telephone use while on the chair lift.
- New CEO for Charles Schwab Division. Ring, Niamh // American Banker;8/30/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 168, p20
Reports that Craig Walling has been appointed chief executive of Charles Schwab Europe, a division of Charles Schwab Corp. Duties and responsibilities.
- Schwab Separates Chairman, CEO; U.K. Unit Sold . Ring, Niamh // American Banker;2/3/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 22, p20
Reports that Charles R. Schwab has decided to leave the post of co-chief executive officer of Charles Schwab Corp. in May 2003 leaving David S. Pottruck the sole chief executive officer of the company. Professional background of Schwab; Sale of Charles Schwab Europe, company's brokerage...
- CFO Says Schwab May Beat 3Q Profit Forecasts. Ring, Niamh // American Banker;9/17/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 179, p20
Charles Schwab Corp.'s chief financial officer Christopher V. Dodds on Tuesday stopped just short of guiding analysts higher on expectations for San Francisco, California company's third-quarter earnings. He made the remarks shortly after Schwab released its trading numbers for last month. It...