New On All New York Times Bestseller Lists
- New On USA Today Top 150 Bestseller List. // Book Publishing Report;5/9/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 18, p6
Presents a chart depicting new on USA Today top 150 bestseller list. Book type; Title; Author; Imprint; Rank.
- 2005 Paperback Fiction Top Literary Agents by No. of Titles. // Book Publishing Report;5/9/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 18, p8
Presents a chart depicting 2005 Hardcover Nonfiction Bestsellers by No. 1 Title With Longevity. Title; Author; Agent; Imprint; Weeks No.1.
- The Red Jacket UTB : a model for co-operative textbook publishing. Hühn, Volker; Huter, Michael // Learned Publishing;Oct2004, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p316
UTB is a joint paperback imprint of a number of medium-sized German publishers. Its working is described, together with its financial arrangements.
- Mountaineers Forms Imprints. Kinsella, Bridget // Publishers Weekly;10/1/2007, Vol. 254 Issue 39, p14
The article reports that the Mountaineers Books has launched two new imprints that will account for approximately one-third of the titles that the company releases annually. All the books published in the Braided River conservation imprint will combine the work of a photographer and author....
- New On USA Today Top 150 Bestseller List (Based on sales through 3/10/2005). // Book Publishing Report;3/21/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p6
Presents a chart depicting the list of bestsellers according to the "USA Today" through March 10, 2005 in the U.S. Book title; Author; Imprint.
- Wizards of the Coast Expanding Output in Fantasy Segment. // Book Publishing Report;Jan2007, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p4
The article reports that the Wizards of the Coast Inc., one of the leading publishers of fantasy and speculative fiction, has nearly doubled title output and has a steady single-digit growth in 2006. Wizards which is best known for its Dungeons & Dragons products has published 68 titles. Its...
- New On All New York Times Bestseller Lists (For Week Ended 3/20/2005). // Book Publishing Report;3/21/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p6
Presents a chart depicting the list of new bestsellers according the "New York Times" for the week ended March 20, 2005 in the U.S. Book title; Author; Imprint.
- Big company, little publisher. Johnson, Tim // Quill & Quire;Jun2006, Vol. 72 Issue 5, p28
The article reports that CanWest Books uses newspapers archives and staff to expand its books offering. The company has published about 14 books so far and plans to publish seven more this year. The imprint's releases are sold directly through CanWest's newspapers and website. The imprints of...
- Carroll Readies Europa Editions. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;7/18/2005, Vol. 252 Issue 28, p15
Presents updates on Europa Editions, the U.S. imprint of Italian independent publisher edizione, as of July 2005. Book titles to be released from the English translations of edizione's authors; Print runs for the debut list of titles to be released in 2006.