Tyndale House Trade Revenue Left Behind As Bible Sales Rise
- Tyndale House Sees Growth Outside of Left Behind Series. // Book Publishing Report;11/27/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 46, p1
The article reports on the financial forecast of Tyndal House for 2006 revenue in Wheaton, Illinois. The company has anticipated that the revenue will remain steady in 2006 at $90 million. It will represent overall growth through out the business apart from its bestselling "Left Behind" series....
- Tyndale House. Sanborn, Margaret; Simson, Maria // Publishers Weekly;8/9/1993, Vol. 240 Issue 32, p414
Lists paperbacks from Tyndale House. `Astra'; `An Unwilling Guest'; `The Girl from Montana'; More.
- "SURVEY SAYS...". // njbiz;10/20/2014, Vol. 27 Issue 42, p3
A statistics is presented on the result of a 2014 poll conducted by New Jersey Business and Industry Association (NJBIA) on employers' outlook for sales.
- Gadget gap? Poe, Randall; Courter, Carol Lee // Across the Board;May97, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p5
Reports on the manufacturers' expected sales revenues from electronic products for 1997. `Kiplinger's' magazine report on digital video disks (DVD) potentials; DVD upgraded features; Prices of local video stores for DVD.
- An empirical investigation on factors influencing sales force. Azad, Naser; Karimi, Ozhan; Tabar, Azadeh Salman // Management Science Letters;2013, Vol. 3 Issue 6, p1671
Sales force plays an important role on improving revenue growth and boosting sales' figures. This paper presents an empirical study to find important factors influencing on sales force using factor analysis. The proposed study designed a questionnaire, distributed among 353 sales force who were...
- Omnicom Crafts Ads, Dividends. NANCY GONDO // Investors Business Daily;7/29/2014, pB09
Despite worries about Omnicom Group's second-quarter results after its $35 billion merger deal with France's Publicis fell through in May, the U.S. advertising and publicity giant managed to top sales and profit forecasts.
- A 'system of selling' process can get in the way. Gitomer, Jeffrey // Grand Rapids Business Journal;6/1/2009, Vol. 27 Issue 22, p13
The author criticizes old selling systems used by firms to increase sales. He claims that old selling systems are confusing, sales-based rather than customer-based, manipulative and cumbersome. He states that the consistent positive actions that build confidence, belief and trust in oneself are...
- In Short. // British Baker;2/25/2011, Vol. 3 Issue 4, p4
The article offers news briefs related to British bakeries in 2011 including the buyback of a section of Gallagher's Bakery from the firm owner Declan Gallagher sold it to, the increased sales of ASDA Group Ltd.'s bakery products, and the opening of a vegan bakery or cupcakery in London, England.
- Metal Center Chains Post Record Quarterly Results. // Metal Center News;Aug2004, Vol. 44 Issue 9, p10
The article presents quarterly results of financial activities of various metal industries in the U.S. Worthington Industries Inc. reported record-high results for the three-and 12-month periods ended May 31, 2004. For the quarter, sales exceeded $782.9 million, a 33 percent increase over the...