WILLIAM "BILL" RAYMOND COLLOPY JR
- Rockwell Automation names new Industry Solution Manager for South Pacific. // Electrical Technology;Jul/Aug2011, p4
The article announces the appointment of Paul McRoberts as Industry Solution Manager for South Pacific at Rockwell Automation.
- New customer support and maintenance manager for Rockwell Automation. // Electrical Technology;Jan/Feb2011, p5
The article announces the appointment of Steve Lawlor as customer support and maintenance business manager for Australia and New Zealand of Rockwell Automation.
- Rockwell Automation appoints new sales manager. // DEMM: Engineering & Manufacturing;Aug2013, p4
The article announces the appointment of Paul Ponticello as industrial automation provider Rockwell Automation Inc.'s sales operations and industry manager for South Pacific.
- Minimal increases in maintenance budgets can improve uptime. // Food Engineering;Mar2004, Vol. 76 Issue 3, p15
Reports on the results of a survey on maintenance departments of industrial plants conducted by Rockwell Automation and "Plant Services" magazine in the U.S. in August 2003. Barriers that keep maintenance departments from improving their total manufacturing uptime; Measures employed by managers...
- The Integration Advantage. Teresko, John // Industry Week/IW;Dec2005, Vol. 254 Issue 12, p12
The article presents information on FactoryTalk, a suite of software that integrates information between manufacturing and business systems from Rockwell Software. Kevin Roach, president of Rockwell, emphasizes the necessity of integrating factory floor with information systems. It provides...
- PACIV joins Rockwell Automation PartnerNetwork program. Thurston, Lawson D. // Caribbean Business;9/9/2010, Vol. 38 Issue 35, p36
The article reports on the move of PACIV Inc., a company dedicated to industrial automation and controls, to join Rockwell Automation Inc.'s PartnerNetwork Solution Provider program in the Caribbean Area and Puerto Rico. It presents the views of Jorge L. RodrÃgues, chief executive officer...
- Choreographer of The Assembly Line. Nelson, Brett // Forbes Global;11/15/2004, Vol. 7 Issue 20, p32
Features industrial automation equipment maker Rockwell Automation. Problems faced in selling Rockwell's factory controls; Plans of Rockwell CEO Keith Nosbusch to compete with its rivals; History of Rockwell; Growth of the company; Background on Nosbusch's career at the company.
- Software tools boost OEE. Bauer, Matt // Control Engineering;Jul2008, Vol. 55 Issue 7, p24
The article focuses on the move of kitchen and bathroom faucets manufacturer Moen to approach Rockwell Automation to help improve equipment efficiency, increase throughput and reduce downtime. It cites that Moen intends to manage its facility with a comprehensive plant-wide reporting solution...
- PEOPLE NEWS. // Quality;Apr2005, Vol. 44 Issue 4, p12
The article presents information about new appointments in automobile industry. Ken Parlee joins Sheffield Measurement Inc. as vice president of sales. Parlee brings an extensive background in the metrology industry. Proficiency Ltd., appointed Marc Dulude as chairman of the board. Dulude is a...