N.Y.C. comptroller ups surplus estimate
- Taxation. // Kiribati Country Review;2001/2002, p53
Reports that there is tax information available for Kiribati.
- Who'll be affected? du Toit, Charl // Finance Week;08/25/2000, p50
Discusses how South Africa residents will be affected by a shift from a tax system based on source to a system based on residence. Double tax agreements (DTA) under the system; Effectivity of the tax system change in January 2001; Factors to be considered in classifying residents' taxation...
- Teaching Children Financial Ethics. // Clergy Journal;Apr2003, Vol. 79 Issue 6, p24
Focuses on teaching children financial ethics. Filing of self-employment tax.
- Fringe Benefits -- cheap loans tax proposals. // Accountancy;Aug1976, Vol. 87 Issue 996, p13
Presents list of proposals in the Finance Bill. Liability of employees earning 5,000 pounds a year or more to tax on the benefit; Calculation of the benefit to be taxed; Details on the provisions of the 1974 Finance Act.
- Tax Season is the Perfect Time to Get Organized. // USA Today Magazine;Apr2012, Vol. 140 Issue 2803, p6
The article offers five steps to organize finances during tax season which is suggested as the best time to organize by discarding old records no longer needed, digitizing documents, and converting to electronic statements.
- Why winning funds often aren't tax efficient. Wang, Penelope // Money;Forecast1996, Vol. 24 Issue 13, p14
Presents information on the tax efficiency of funds. Results of study by Ken Gregory, editor of `No-load Fund Analyst' newsletter; Change in fund performance rankings after tax deductions; Turnover rates; More. INSET: Be sure you qualify for the savings bond tax...by Duff McDonald..
- Brass tax. Bloch, Danby // Money Marketing;10/9/2003, p44
Focuses on a learning module on personal taxation in Financial Assess in Great Britain. Liability to income tax; Calculation of an individual's income tax.
- Sum of the parts. Wickenden, Tony // Money Marketing;7/18/2002, p52
Discusses the taxation method used in offshore funds in Great Britain. Significance of understanding the taxation of funds; Tax calculation of gains under an offshore roll-up fund; Features of the offshore bonds for the tax-deferring investors.
- IMA's Morley-Smith: Europe needs to look beyond the FTT. Morley-Smith, Jorge // Fundweb;6/13/2013, p17
The article presents a blog on financial transaction tax proposals.