Auditors recommend Miami-Dade cut ties to Grigsby port firm
- Oak Grove Park gets new tennis courts. // South Florida Times;12/31/2015, Vol. 25 Issue 53, p1B
The article reports on the inauguration ceremony for the refurbishments at Oak Grove Park in Miami-Dade County, Florida that include four new tennis courts, presenting the view of Miami-Dade County Chairman Jean Monestime on the developments.
- SEIU spearheads move to protest Jackson Health cuts. // HR Specialist: Florida Employment Law;May2010, Vol. 5 Issue 5, p5
The article reports on the protest made by members of the Service Employees International Union (SEIU) Local 1991 along with 200 doctors and nurses on cuts to public health services in Miami-Dade County, Florida.
- Decade old levy pays for regional animal shelter while two bills fail. // eFocus on Municipal Assessment & Taxation;12/16/2013, Vol. 18 Issue 24, p3
The article reports on the property tax levy for the funding of the regional animal shelter in Miami-Dade County, Florida.
- Miami-Dade County Upgraded by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;01/29/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31065, p2
Reports on the rating assigned by Moody's Investor Service to Miami-Dade County, Florida's solid waste system revenue bonds.
- Miami-Dade County orders additional hydraulic hybrid refuse trucks. // Fleet Owner Blog;11/28/2012, p5
The article reports on an order for additional 29 Autorcar E3 refuse trucks placed by Miami-Dade County, Florida.
- The heart of the boom. KALIS, ERIC // Real Deal: South Florida Real Estate News;Oct2014, p56
The article reports on the increase of real estate projects in Miami-Dade County, Florida.
- Civics programs abound in Miami-Dade schools. // Florida Bar News;11/1/2014, Vol. 41 Issue 21, p7
The article reports on the civic and students development program of the Miami-Dade County Public Schools in Florida.
- Miami-Dade to Offer 4-year Degree. Lane, Kristina // Community College Week;5/27/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 21, p2
Reports the approval of the plan of the Miami-Dade Community College to offer a four-year degree in education in Miami-Dade County, Florida. Benefits of the program on solving teacher shortage; Availability of the program to Miami-Dade students; Details on the program.
- Miami-Dade, Gary File Briefs, Expect Ruling Within 10 Days. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;09/19/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30978, p28
Reports on Miami-Dade County, Florida's defense of an underwriter selection process. Exclusion of Howard Gary & Co. in the county's pool; Review of the policies of the county.