- Honors:. // CableFAX Daily;6/14/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 115, p2
The article reports on the Carrier Ethernet Service of the Year--Outstanding Innovation award received by Cablevision's business broadband service Optimum Lightpath from the Metro Ethernet Forum.
- Lightpath a DWDM convert. // CED;Jun2004, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p12
Reports on the completion of a Sonet-to-DWDM conversion of the core network of Lightpath, the commercial services unit of Cablevision Systems Corp. Ability of the company to offer advanced Internet protocol-based and broadband services to businesses in the Tri-state metro area, including New...
- Scoring in the suburbs. Quinton, Brian // Telephony;03/13/2000, Vol. 238 Issue 11, p22
Focuses on the contract won by Lightpath, a division of Cablevision, to bring broadband services in Westchester County, New York. Cost of the project; Linking county buildings in towns; Approval on the use of digital signatures; Effect of high-speed network in the county's economic strategy.
- The Kings of Queens...AND MANHATTAN, BROOKLYN, THE BRONX AND STATEN ISLAND. Berelowitz, Marian // Brandweek;06/11/2001, Vol. 42 Issue 24, pSR34
Deals with the success of Cablevision Systems Corp. in plotting cable coup in New York. Cablevision's programming channels; Entertainment and sports properties; Self-install cable modems and other broadband services in the company.
- Energy-saving FM IF subsystem. // Machine Design;06/19/97, Vol. 69 Issue 12, p98
Presents information on the MC13159 wideband FM IF subsystem designed by Motorola, for digital telephone products and high-performance wireless data links. Features of the subsystem; Various applications which the subsystem can be used with.
- Motorola sheds expense with DCT-1700. // CED;Dec2002, Vol. 28 Issue 12, p18
Introduces the DCT-1700 digital cable set-top from Motorola Broadband. Price of the product; Features; Schedule of the shipment of DCT-1700.
- In the thick and thin of it. Baumgartner, Jeff // CED;Dec2002, Vol. 28 Issue 12, p34
Assesses the cable modem termination system business of Motorola Broadband. Contribution of the company to the cable industry; Services offered by the company; Development of Internet Protocol data by Motorola.
- LIFTING THE GREAT WEIGHT. Freed, Ken // CED;Jun2001, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p42
Reports on the competition to develop set-top boxes to receive digital television broadcasts in the United States. Sony platform to be deployed by Cablevision Systems Corp.; Motorola Inc.'s addition to its DCT-2000 and DCT-5000 product lines; Lessons cable companies can learn from satellite...
- Motorola maneuvers for converged future. Quinton, Brian // Telephony;01/10/2000, Vol. 238 Issue 2, p12
Focuses on the establishment of the Motorola Broadband Communications sector of Motorola company. Aims of its establishment; Remarks from Christopher Galvin, chairman and chief executive officer of Motorola; Possible impact of the sector's establishment.