Comcast Works Jake Out On Demand
- With Jake. // New Yorker;8/12/85, Vol. 61 Issue 25, p22
Profiles Jake Steinfeld, the fitness guru behind the Body by Jake celebrity-roster home-exercise service in Los Angeles, California, in 1985. Background information on Steinfeld; Views of Steinfeld on physical fitness; Marketing initiatives for the venture.
- Jake works out for marketing. Magiera, Marcy // Advertising Age;4/13/1992, Vol. 63 Issue 15, p16
This article reports on the efforts of physical fitness guru Jake Steinfeld to advertise for his cable comedy series Big Brother Jake. In an unusual level of involvement for a sitcom star, Steinfeld joins the Family Channel's sales force on advertiser calls. He is offering potential sponsors...
- No Quitting Allowed. Monroe, Mary // IDEA Fitness Journal;May2007, Vol. 4 Issue 5, p108
The article presents an interview with Jake Steinfeld, founder and chairman of the board of Body by Jake Global LLC. He recalls how he learned about business and life from the people he trained. He reveals that his motto in life is Don't Quit. He mentions his belief that personal fitness...
- You don't know Jake. Hyson, Sean // Men's Fitness;May2015, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p148
The article focuses on the life and career of fitness trainer Jake Steinfeld who started his career as a bouncer in 1980s. He presents various suggestions for achieving dream fitness including finding the fitness goal, don't hesitate in making changes, don't restrict oneself in emotional...
- Business By Jake. Sergeant, Deborah Jeanne // Home Business Magazine: The Home-Based Entrepreneur's Magazine;Nov/Dec2007, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p42
An interview with fitness guru, entertainer and motivational speaker Jake Steinfeld in the U.S. is presented. Steinfeld talks about how entrepreneurs can use their experiences to grow healthy businesses. He also offers tips on how prospective entrepreneurs can determine the type of home business...
- Rivers Lends Glitz to Philly VOD. Stump, Matt // Multichannel News;1/20/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p37
Reports on the launch of video on demand (VOD) by Comcast Corp. in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Facilities provided and cost of VOD; Availability of VOD; Equipment used by the company for downloading content; Servers and set tops used in Philadelphia operation.
- Comcast's Strauss: VOD Poised for More Growth. Reynolds, Michael // Broadcasting & Cable;5/27/2013, Vol. 143 Issue 21, p14
The article reports on the video-on-demand (VOD) program of Comcast Corp. is poised for growth on all of its five broadcast networks in the U.S.
- Strauss: VOD Poised for Real Growth. REYNOLDS, MIKE // Multichannel News;5/27/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 21, p4
The article offers information that video-on-demand (VOD) programming of Comcast Corp. has been poised for growth on several levels and reports that the multiple-system operator (MSO) has seen 15-20 percent in C3 viewing, an average commercial minute rating, due to increased consumption of VOD.
- WINDOW WISHES. Stewart, Andrew; Lowry, Tom // Daily Variety;4/28/2011, Vol. 311 Issue 18, p1
The article reports on the move of Comcast Corp.'s cable unit to improve its video on demand (VOD) platform for theatrical production releases in the U.S.