We Might Disagree About (!) After E
- Stern Message on Internet Video. Spangler, Todd // Multichannel News;11/17/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 45, p6
The article presents the statement rendered by Peter Stern, executive vice president of the Time Warner Cable Inc. (TWC), addressed to programmers regarding the significance of collaborating with the cable operators in the U.S. during the Cable & Telecommunications Association for Marketing...
- Cable Giant Turns to Web. Whitney, Daisy // Television Week;11/17/2008, Vol. 27 Issue 30, p9
The article reports on the plans of Time Warner Cable to work with programmers in 2009 to hasten the development of a Web replica of its cable television (TV) programming options. Under this proposal, Time Warner Cable customers could access online all the same programming they can view via...
- Time Warner off and running in San Diego. // Telephony;02/17/97, Vol. 232 Issue 7, p21
Announces the launching of RoadRunner cable modem service in San Diego, California by Time Warner. Customized with local content, including multimedia versions of local Web sites.
- Speedvision, Outdoor Life get carriage deals. // Electronic Media;01/04/99, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p58
Reports that Speedvision and Outdoor Life have signed affiliation agreements with Time Warner Cable that allow individual Time Warner systems to strike carriage deals with the two networks.
- The Great Node Hunt:. // CableFAX Daily;9/22/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 184, p2
The article reports on the claims that Time Warner Cable Inc. is offering $50 to its employees in Houston, Texas for every one AT&T VRAD located. VRAD are cabinets on the street that let AT&T deliver fiber and copper to the home. The campaign is similar to Cox's ID-A-DISH program in Northern...
- TIME WARNER CABLE DESERT CITIES LAUNCHES HISPANIC-TARGETED DIGITAL VIDEO PACKAGE. // Public Record (0744205X);11/23/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 47, p16
The article reports the launch for El Paquetazo, a Hispanic- and English-language cable television, by Time Warner Cable Desert Cities in Coachella Valley, Banning, and the Morongo Basin, California.
- TW cable: Tiers, cheers and jeers. Dempsey, John // Variety;08/25/97, Vol. 368 Issue 3, p32
Focuses on Time Warner's announcement of the addition of 11 channels to a $1.95-a-month cable television tier beginning fall 1997 in Manhattan, Queens and Brooklyn in New York City.
- TW talk. RB // Broadcasting & Cable;8/15/94, Vol. 124 Issue 33, p16
Reports on the affiliation deal between Multimedia Inc.'s The Talk Channel with Time Warner Cable multiple system cable operator.
- Time Warner reins in rate hikes. Higgins, John M. // Broadcasting & Cable;10/19/98, Vol. 128 Issue 43, p60
Details the cable television rate hike of Time Warner company. Criticism of the rate hike from the United States government; Comments from Time Warner Chairman Gerald Levin on the rate increase; Other operator that implies moderate rate increases.