Waterfall Blue Persian Set
- FRAGILE FANTASY. Thomas, Chandra R. // Atlanta;Jul2004, Vol. 44 Issue 3, p60
The article presents information about renowned glass artist Dale Chihuly. Atlantans are among the largest private collectors of the Tacoma, Washington, native's work. He is also the creator of the 14 foot lighted wreath hanging in the lobby of the Pinnacle Building near Lenox Square. The aptly...
- Glassroom Lessons. Cheakalos, Christina; Bates, Karen Grigsby; Morehouse, Macon // People;12/13/99, Vol. 52 Issue 23, p117
Profiles glassblower Dale Chihuly.
- The Wizard of Glass. Baldwin, Carol L. // National Geographic World;Mar99, Issue 283, p6
Focuses on the glass sculptures of artist Dale Chihuly. Information on how Dale design his sculptures; Details on how the sculptures are made. INSET: Ancient Invention.
- Dale Chihuly. // American Craft;Feb/Mar2011, Vol. 71 Issue 1, p38
An interview is presented with glass artist Dale Chihuly, founder of the Pilchuck Glass School, who comments on his creative process, what he likes most about glass, and his biggest artistic influences.
- Chihuly in Action. // School Library Journal;Spring2004 Supplement, Vol. 50, p62
Reviews the video recording "Chihuly in Action," about artist Dale Chihuly's work with students.
- Classy Glass. S. K. // Garden Design;Jun/Jul2002, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p15
Features the Iris Gold Drops birdfeeder from artist Dale Chihuly.
- Dale Chihuly. // Stained Glass: Quarterly of the Stained Glass Association of Ame;Summer93, Vol. 88 Issue 2, p114
A biography of Dale Chihuly, one of the world's premier glass artists, is presented. He was born in 1941 in Tacoma, Washington and studied at University of Washington. He then enrolled at University of Wisconsin and Rhode Island School of Design's dual-degree graduate program in science and fine...
- THE NATURE OF GLASS. Zax, David // Smithsonian;Apr2007, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p84
This article profiles glass artist Dale Chihuly, whose latest exhibition is at the Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden in Coral Gables, Florida, where his work is interspersed among the acres of gardens. Chihuly's art is inspired by nature and his work reflects it. He was the first American to...
- Super Star. Masons, Brook S. // Art & Antiques;Oct2006, Vol. 29 Issue 10, p36
The article announces the "Chihuly at The New York Botanical Garden" exhibition to be held on October 29, 2006 in the U.S. The exhibition will feature the unique 2003 sculpture "The Sun" by Dale Chihuly, a master glass artist which costs $1.2 million at Holsten Galleries in Stockbridge,...