- what's new in gear. Sandberg-Dierson, Marian // Lighting Dimensions;Jul2005, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p10
Presents various products from the lighting industry. Benefits of using a halogen light source; Version 1.3.8 software for the Wholehog 3 operating system; Square D's Powerlink Lighting Control panels.
- Trailer pumps. Worthington, Ted // Concrete Construction;Mar2007, Vol. 52 Issue 3, p62
The article provides information on a trailer-mounted concrete pump. The pump's main features include a hopper, cylinders and a valve. The machine varies on engine size, outlet and hose diameter. Other ancillary features include the control panel and the mount. A list of companies who make...
- PreSonus Universal Control 1.5 Control Panel Software. // Pro Sound News;Jun2011, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p40
The article presents brief information on the PreSonus Universal Control 1.5 Control Panel Software from Presonus.
- Tatham offers perfect crosslapper control. // Pakistan Textile Journal;May2011, Vol. 60 Issue 5, p30
The article reports the development of computer software, called the TSX Control System, by British specialist textile machinery company Tatham Ltd. which controls high performance machinery drives and servomotors.
- new products. // Reeves Journal: Plumbing, Heating, Cooling;Apr2005, Vol. 85 Issue 4, p72
Introduces several products for plumbing, heating and ventilation released in the U.S. market in April 2005. TSW sump pump from Little Giant Pump Co.; Installer Friendly Series control panels from SJE-Rhombus; Sump, Sewage and Multi-purpose pumps from American Plumber; Hydronic Unit Heater from...
- Three-phase Pump Control Panels. Pelikan, Bob // National Driller;Aug2012, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p48
The article focuses on the basic principles of three-phase pump control panels. It notes that the said panel is the intersection between incoming three-phase power and the pump, and has four major parts to offer four basic functions. It mentions that the four components include the disconnect,...
- Three-phase Pump Control Panels. Pelikan, Bob // National Driller;Apr2009, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p12
The article discusses the basics of pumped water systems specifically the three-phase pump control panels. It cites that a control panel is the interface between the incoming three-phase power and the pump. It also mentions the four major components of a pump control panel namely, the...
- UNDER CONTROL. Eddy, Michael S. // Lighting Dimensions;Jul2005, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p45
Examines lighting control for clubs. Lighting budget; Comments from some club designers; Use of DMX-recordable devices.
- Emerging Trends in Building Lighting Control Systems. DiLouie, Craig // EC&M Electrical Construction & Maintenance;May2006, Vol. 105 Issue 5, p22
The article discusses trends in building lighting control systems. One method refers to scheduling using a lighting control panel, which is typically optimal when the occupancy pattern is predictable. Lighting control panels provide a centralized platform for switching a significant number of...