CFD Analysis Assists in Optimization of Displacement-Ventilation System
- Go with the flow. // Computer Graphics World;Sep2001, Vol. 24 Issue 9, p67
Features the Airpak, a computational fluid dynamics to model air flow, heat transfer, contaminant transport and ventilation system from Fluent Inc. Specifications of the 2.0 version; Inclusion of a zero-equation indoor turbulence model; Information on the annual license fee.
- Cyberpage. // Design News;11/15/99, Vol. 55 Issue 22, p53
Presents updates on the design engineering industry as of November 15, 1999. Streaming technology offered by RealityWave site; Downloadable fluid dynamics software unveiled by Fluent Inc.; Information on SimScope Web-based oscilloscope introduced by Artesyn Technologies Inc.
- Simulation improves photoresist uniformity. Fireman, Jerry // R&D Magazine;Oct2002, Vol. 44 Issue 10, p18
Reports on the improvement of photoresist film uniformity and reduction of particulate contamination of water surfaces through fluid flow simulation. Information on solvent evaporation rate; Cost and time involved in constructing a new chamber in order to determine the effect of geometrical...
- Software helps operators study fluid flow. // WaterWorld;Nov/Dec98, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p10
Focuses on Fluent Inc.'s fluid flow analysis software which uses computational fluid dynamics (CFD) or hydraulics to help operators of water and wastewater systems. Prediction of the performance of designs and troubleshooting of design alternatives.
- Democratic process hijacked by appointment process. // La Prensa San Diego;3/23/2012, Vol. 36 Issue 12, p6
The article focuses on the appointment process of the Chula Vista Elementary School District (CVESD) in Chula Vista, California for the selection of the Chest's board member
- N.H.'s School Districts-Cost Per Pupil-Average. // New Hampshire Business Review;2002 Book of Lists, Vol. 24 Issue 27, p115
Presents a chart depicting the average cost per pupil in school districts in New Hampshire.
- Prop X Construction Broke Ground at Berry and Nestor Elementary Schools. // La Prensa San Diego;7/13/2012, Vol. 36 Issue 28, p5
The article reports that Proposition X, a construction bond scheme of the South Bay Union School District, at the Nestor Elementary School and the Berry Elementary School in Imperial Beach, California.
- After months of delays, 2 elementary schools open in San Antonio. // American School & University Exclusive Insight;1/7/2013, p3
The article reports on the opening of two elementary campuses at the North East Independent School District in San Antonio, Texas.
- Elementary schools to see boundary shifts. Shapiro, Mary // West County Journal;10/12/2011, Vol. 47 Issue 41, pA4
The article reports that a proposed change in attendance boundaries could affect four Parkway School District elementary schools in Missouri beginning in August 2011. INSET: School change lies ahead for some students.