People and Positions
- Wabash CEO: Trailer demand could be longest, strongest in history. Longton, Linda // Commercial Carrier Journal;May2013, Vol. 170 Issue 5, p10
The article states that Dick Giromini, chief executive officer (CEO) of Wabash National, U.S. mentions that the requirement for trailers and anew technology to increase the fuel-economy.
- Wabash National announces layoffs. // Trailer / Body Builders;Dec2008, Vol. 50 Issue 2, p5
The article reports on the extension of the holiday shutdown of the manufacturing operations of Wabash National Corp. in Lafayette, Indiana from December 22, 2008 to January 5, 2009. A number of employees will return to work during the period January 12 through February 3, 2009. According to...
- Wabash honored as a top manufacturer. // Trailer / Body Builders;Sep2015, Vol. 56 Issue 11, p8
The article reports that the trucking equipment maker Wabash National Corp. has been named one of the "50 Best US Manufacturers" by the periodical "IndustryWeek" in its July-August 2015 issue, and presents the views of Wabash president Dick Giromini on the same.
- Wabash's Cadiz operations up and running. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2008, Vol. 49 Issue 12, p6
The article announces that the production of flatbed trailers has commenced at the acquired operations of Benson International by Wabash National Corp. The trailer production operations of Benson is in Cadiz, Kentucky. Dick Giromini, national president and chief executive officer (CEO) of Wabash...
- Wabash National Considers Alternatives. Marino, Jonathan // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;5/4/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 18, p5
The article focuses on the decision of Indiana trailer maker Wabash National Co. to engage with BB&T Capital Markets to help it consider alternative strategies. There has been a 0.51 U.S. dollar decline in the stock of Wabash for the last 12 months. Chief executive officer Dick Giromini explains...
- Wabash Expanding Operations with Frankfort Facility. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;9/5/2014, p1
The article discusses the planning of the commercial trucking equipment supplier Wabash National Corp. to expand its business operations for the company Wabash Composites (WC) with opening of a facility in Frankfort, Indiana. It presents the views of the firm's chief executive officer (CEO) Dick...
- Wabash National expanding operations Frankfort IN plant. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;9/10/2014, p1
The article reports on the plans of the semi-trailers maker Wabash National Corp. to expand production operations for its Wabash Composites business in Frankfort, Indiana. Topics include appreciation of Dick Giromini, president of Wabash National, for the support of Frankfort Mayor Chris...
- Cervantez to Expand Mercedes Ride/Drive. Greenberg, Karl // Brandweek;4/21/2003, Vol. 44 Issue 16, p38
Profiles Mercedez-Benz vice president for marketing Michelle Cervantez. Responsibilities of Cervantez; Professional background; Her plans for the company; Information on how she describes the company's advertising strategy.
- Mercedes Car Group picks marketing director for UK. Lester, Robert // Marketing Week;11/2/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 44, p6
The article reports on the promotion of Ian Dutfield to marketing director of Mercedes Car Group in Great Britain. Dutfield has been serving the company for 12 years as service support director and product development manager. He will replace Nick Ratcliffe this November 2006. Dutfield will...