New on Wheels
- Heil Trailers ends UK tanker manufacture. Weatherley, Brian // Commercial Motor;8/26/2004, Vol. 200 Issue 5094, p8
Reports on the closure of the tanker manufacturing plant owned by the Heil Trailer International company in Great Britain. Reason for the decision of the company to close its manufacturing plant in West Midlands, England; Plan of the company to outsource its production operations.
- TANK TOPS. Weatherley, Brian // Commercial Motor;11/11/2004, Vol. 200 Issue 5104, p44
Focuses on the success of U.S.-based petroleum tanker supplier Heil Trailer in Great Britain. Major competitors of the company according to European managing director Chris Dalton; Plan of Heil to introduce a sub-tanker at the Federation of Petroleum Suppliers show in Telford, England in April...
- Heil acquires Brit tank maker. // Fleet Owner;Mar1998, Vol. 93 Issue 3, p150
Presents information on the acquisition of Thompson Carmichael Limited, a British tank-trailer manufacturer, by Heil Trailer International, of Chattanooga, Tennessee. Inforamtion on Thompson Carmichael; Comments from Bob Foster, president of Heil.
- Heavy-hauling flatbed. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Oct2008, Vol. 165 Issue 10, p101
The article evaluates the Fusion flatbed from Fontaine Trailer.
- Over-polished, over here. // Motor Transport;8/25/2005, p1
Reports on the decision of Heil Trailer International to bring skilled tanker polishers to Great Britain from the U.S. to prepare trailers built for Esso. Rationale behind Esso's preference for such tankers.
- Heil ramps up Army tanker production. // Modern Bulk Transporter;Mar2004, Vol. 66 Issue 9, p85
Just weeks after the company Heil Trailer International celebrated the production rollout of the U.S. Army's new M967A2 and M969A3 fuel transports, 28 of the tank trailers were on the way to Kuwait. The production rollout ceremony was held on January 14, 2004, at Heil's massive cargo tank...
- New on Wheels. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jan2009, Vol. 50 Issue 3, p75
The article evaluates the Premium 6-Ton carrier bed from Jerr-Dan Corp. and the Pitts LB65-20DD high-capacity lowboy from Pitts Trailers.
- Jerr-Dan's New 14-ton Recovery Vehicle. // Fleet Equipment;Aug2000, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p75
Introduces the MDL 280/110 recovery vehicle from Jerr-Dan Corporation. Features of the vehicle; Its capabilities.
- 35-Ton Recovery Vehicle. // Fleet Equipment;Jun2000, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p80
Describes the recovery vehicle from Jerr-Dan Corp. Advantage of the vehicle.