- Dunlop expands line with new steer tire. // Fleet Owner Exclusive Insight;2/3/2012, p8
The article previews the Dunlop SP348 all-position steer tire from Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co.
- Lowdown on Goodyears. // Motor Transport;11/13/2003, p8
Reports on the trailer tires developed by Goodyear in Great Britain. Factor that led to the development of tires; Percentage of rubber contained in the tires; Braking distances of the tires.
- Goodyear to feature on Daf Euro-6s. // Commercial Motor;12/19/2013, Vol. 220 Issue 5566, p8
The article reports that the tire manufacturer Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. has closed a deal with Daf Trucks to supply Fuelmax and Kmax tyres on Euro-6 versions.
- Pickup-and-delivery tire. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Jun2013, Vol. 170 Issue 6, p75
The article offers brief information on the G661 HSA pickup-and-delivery tire from Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co.
- Teamed with Goodyear, wheel firm now sees potential for global growth. Chappell, Lindsay // Automotive News;7/20/1998, Vol. 72 Issue 5776, p24H
Focuses on the advantages of the joint venture between Tire and Wheel Assembly (T and WA) Incorporated and Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company. Comments from Tommie Burns Junior, founder and chairman of T and WA on the joint venture; Automobile companies which T and WA have obtained contracts...
- A good kind of retread. // Beverage World;Sep95, Vol. 114 Issue 1599, p18
Reports on the program of the Goodyear Commercial Tire and Service Centers which allows truck wheels to be shot-blasted, then thoroughly inspected for cracks, worn or out-of-shape bolt holes, dents, dings and other potential problems.
- Goodyear G288 designed for mixed service. // Bulk Transporter;Sep2005, Vol. 68 Issue 3, p38
Features Unisteel G288 MSA, a mixed-service tire from Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. in Danville, Virginia. Improvement seen in mileage performance; Offer of robust belt package that can resist tearing and cutting; Availability in several tire sizes.
- Love's adds models. // American Trucker;Apr2014, p5
A preview of Goodyear's Fuel Max line, which includes the G399A LHS steer tire, G572A LHD drive tire, and the G316 LHT DuraSeal + Fuel Max trailer tire, is presented.
- Self-sealing Radials. // Fleet Equipment;Mar2005, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p51
The article reports that Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. rolls out two new mixed service tires, Unisteel G288 MSA for off-road conditions and the G287 for mixed service applications, which replace the G286 for these applications. Both new tires are available with DuraSeal Commercial that repairs tire...