Knapheide distributors qualify for 1848 Club
- Knapheide distributors qualify for 1848 Club. Weber, Rick // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2006, Vol. 47 Issue 6, p73
The article deals with the truck equipment distributors honored by Knapheide Manufacturing during The Work Truck Show in Atlanta, Georgia in 2006. The companies that received the Knapheide 1848 Club award include Canfield Equipment Service, Kalida Truck Equipment, Cherokee Truck Equipment and...
- Knapheide distributors honored. // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2007, Vol. 48 Issue 6, p76
The article presents the distributors honored by Knapheide Manufacturing during the 2007 Work Truck Show including Clark Truck Equipment, Canfield Equipment Service and Auto Safety House.
- Knapheide honors top distributors. // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2008, Vol. 49 Issue 6, p57
A list of the top distributors for Knapheide Manufacturing Company's 1848 Club is presented, which includes Dejana Truck Equipment of Greater Philadelphia in New Jersey, AutoPort Inc. in Delaware , and General Truck Equipment and Trailer Sales in Florida.
- Knapheide assists First Response Team. // Trailer / Body Builders;Feb2013, Vol. 54 Issue 4, p51
The article reports that the Knapheide Manufacturing Co. has collaborated with First Response Team of America to offer truck equipment for use on disaster sites.
- Knapheide Donates Equipment for Disaster Relief. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;1/29/2013, p2
The article reports on the decision of Knapheide Manufacturing Co. to donate truck equipment to provide the needs of nonprofit organization First Response Time of America for its disaster relief operations. Senior vice president Bo Knapheide mentions the company's pride of providing truck...
- Fontaine to handle Dometic AC systems. // Bulk Transporter;Jan2009, Vol. 71 Issue 7, p41
The article announces the agreement between Dometic Corp. and Fontaine Truck Equipment Co. related to the installation and sale of Dometic's line of battery-powered truck air-conditioning systems. It notes that the companies agree that Fontaine will do the installation of the battery-powered...
- Selling in places you never imagined. Sauer, Bruce // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2007, Vol. 48 Issue 5, p4
The author reflects on issues related to the truck equipment industry in the U.S. According to the author, truck equipment distributors are looking beyond the local market and discovering customers that are regional and national in scope. He states that some companies may be able to use...
- Knapheide honors top distributors. Weber, Rick // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2004, Vol. 45 Issue 6, p65
No abstract available.
- Now where do we go to buy? Sauer, Bruce // Trailer / Body Builders;Jul2009, Vol. 50 Issue 9, p4
The author reflects on the production and product selection standpoints regarding the loss of several truck brands from the market. He agrees that on the product level, the impact of loss on the truck equipment industry is readily felt while on the production level, the results are not yet felt....