- National Truck Equipment Association Announces Keynote Speaker, Schedule for Work Truck ShowÂ® 2003. // Fleet Equipment;Nov2002, Vol. 28 Issue 11, p15
Announces the keynote speaker for the Work Truck Show 2003 and 39th Annual National Truck Equipment Association Convention in Atlanta, Georgia. Number of exhibitors for the show; Purpose of the event; Lists of attendees.
- The Road Ahead. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2014, Vol. 55 Issue 5, p69
A calendar of events for the truck equipment industry in 2014 is presented including Mid-America Trucking Show, Commercial Vehicle Show and ConExpo Latin America exposition.
- Felling Trailers celebrates 40th anniversary. // Trailer / Body Builders;Nov2014, Vol. 56 Issue 1, p12
The article announces the celebration of the 40th anniversary of Minnesota-based truck equipment manufacturer Felling Trailers Inc.
- March Meetings. Gelinas, Tom // Fleet Equipment;Apr2003, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p4
No abstract available.
- Omco shapes site of steel. Beauprez, Jennifer // Crain's Cleveland Business;08/16/99, Vol. 20 Issue 33, p20
Features the web site of Wickliffe, Ohio-based Omco Inc. Role of marketing director Trish Carleton in persuading company executives to develop a web site where customers could order products online; Creation of an online catalog by VendorTech Inc.; Expected profits arising from the company's...
- NTEA celebrates 50 years of service to the truck equipment industry. Sauer, Bruce // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;1/1/2014, p16
The article mentions the anniversary of the National Truck Equipment Association, which has been serving and helping truck equipment distributors for 50 years.
- WestMor marks a year in expanded facility. // Trailer / Body Builders;Sep2008, Vol. 49 Issue 11, p6
The article reports that WestMor Industries, a manufacturer of petroleum and liquid-handling equipment, is celebrating one year in the company's 55,000-square-foot manufacturing facility in Morris, Minnesota in 2008. The facility is equipped with state-of-the-art manufacturing and service tools...
- Thiele Mfg adds new production lines. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2007, Vol. 48 Issue 5, p6
The article reports on an announcement made by Thiele Manufacturing that it will add new production lines at its 220,000-square-foot manufacturing facility in Windber, Pennsylvania. Thiele Manufacturing was awarded a contract through Mack Trucks Inc. to build approximately 200 dump truck bodies...
- Venturo adds Factory Installation Center. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2007, Vol. 48 Issue 5, p6
The article reports on the opening of Venturo Truck Cranes' Factory installation Center in Cincinnati, Ohio. At the facility, equipment were installed, tested and fine-tuned by Venturo factory technicians. Factory personnel are also available to train users on proper operating and maintenance...