How courageous are your decisions?
- The Path to Peace. Eisenhower, Dwight D. // Vital Speeches of the Day;8/1/55, Vol. 21 Issue 20, p1378
Presents the text of a speech given by former U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower at the Geneva Conference in Geneva, Switzerland on July 18, 1955, which deals with peace.
- My Favorite Republican. KAUL, DONALD // Progressive Populist;3/15/2011, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p23
The author reflects on the farewell speech of the late U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower in 1961 on the danger of the influence of the military-industrial complex.
- HOW THE PRESIDENT'S MESSAGE WAS RECEIVED. Knowland, William F. // Congressional Digest;Feb58, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p43
This article presents immediate reaction to U.S. President Dwight David Eisenhower's state of the union message by Congressional and party leaders. The reaction was presented in the form of comments, given by Republicans and Democrats. Some of the comments were in the form of prepared...
- State of the Union. // America;1/24/1959, Vol. 100 Issue 16, p491
The author reflects on the State of the Union address of U.S. President Dwight Eisenhower in 1959. He pointed out that the address was compared to a lecture, because no congressmen elected by the American people would interfere when the President condemns Communists and warns against signing a...
- Bandwagon. // New Republic;10/6/52, Vol. 127 Issue 14, p2
Presents text and quotations from various articles published in different journals. Information that Jeanne Vanderbilt, wife of Alfred Gwynne Vanderbilt, millionaire horseman, is a volunteer at U.S. general Dwight David Eisenhower headquarters; Comment by U.S. general Dwight David Eisenhower...
- THE STATE OF THE UNION, 1961 EISENHOWER. // Congressional Digest;Mar1961, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p68
Presents the text of the State of the Union speech given by President Dwight Eisenhower on January 12, 1961, which deals with the economic status of the U.S. in relation to the different sectors of the government.
- The Middle Way. Eisenhower, Dwight D. // Vital Speeches of the Day;9/15/49, Vol. 15 Issue 23, p708
Presents the text of a speech given by Columbia University President Dwight D. Eisenhower on September 5, 1949, which deals with the subject of freedom.
- The Crusade for Freedom. Eisenhower, Dwight D. // Vital Speeches of the Day;10/1/50, Vol. 16 Issue 24, p746
Presents the text of a speech given by Dwight D. Eisenhower, president of Columbia University in New York, on September 4, 1950 which deals with the subject of freedom and truth.
- The Defense of Western Europe. Eisenhower, Dwight D. // Vital Speeches of the Day;2/15/51, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p258
Presents the text of a speech given by U.S. Army General Dwight D. Eisenhower on February 1, 1951, which deals with military equipment.