Products that make work trucks work
- Truck caps, steel service bodies among new Knapheide products. // Fleet Owner Exclusive Insight;3/9/2015, p6
The article evaluates several pickup truck cap offerings from Knapheide Manufacturing Co. including the KnapKap commercial pickup truck cap and the EC-Series of steel service bodies.
- Knapheide Releases PGND Gooseneck Body. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;4/ 5/2013, p2
The article offers a preview of the PGND Gooseneck Body for trucks from truck body and van body producer Knapheide Manufacturing Co.
- Johnson makes TripleSeal gasket standard. // Refrigerated Transporter;Aug2004, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p39
Reports that Johnson Truck Bodies has announced the design and development of a triple sealing point door gasket. TripleSeal gasket standard; Simplification of door opening and closing; Limitation of heat and moisture transfer that enters the refrigerated truck body.
- Johnson Refrigerated Truck Bodies puts composite truck bodies on display. // Fleet Owner Blog;3/27/2014, p18
The article offers a preview of the Guardian LT and Blizzard XL refrigerated composite truck bodies from Johnson Refrigerated Truck Bodies, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Great Dane, which will be exhibited at the 2014 Mid-America Trucking show in Louisville, Kentucky.
- Johnson Refrigerated Truck Bodies launches RouteMax. // Fleet Equipment;Apr2006, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p64
The article reports that Johnson Refrigerated Truck Bodies has launched its RouteMax pilot program in the U.S. According to the company, RouteMax allows users to charge the cold plates as they drive, which reduces plug-in time for the cold plates and extends delivery routes. The company added...
- A Cool Solution. // Beverage World;6/15/2008 Supplement, pS20
The article evaluates refrigeration-related systems for trucks including RouteMax, an all-electric clean and green refrigeration solution from Johnson Refrigerated Truck Bodies and Johnson Refrigerated's Fiberglass Custom Kegger, a custom refrigerated double drop frame and POWERplatform delivery...
- Product Profiles. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2005, Vol. 46 Issue 7, p60
Features three truck equipment. Drop floor POWERplatform system from Johnson Refrigerated Truck Bodies; Precision power from Fabco Power; Solid wires from Hobart Brothers.
- Product Focus. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jul2012, Vol. 53 Issue 9, p190
The article offers information on several truck body components including Johnson Refrigerated Truck Bodies' high-pressure polyurethane foam insulation system, FG Products Inc.'s Cool-R Kit Sprinter van insulation package and Galion-Godwin Truck Body Co.'s all steel dump bodies with thermoset...
- industry watch. // Refrigerated Transporter;Jun2008, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p8
The article offers news briefs related to refrigerated transport in the U.S. The SmartWay Transport Partnership of the Environmental Protection Agency has launched a Web-based financed clearinghouse for buyers of clean trucks and other fuel-saving technologies. PeopleNet has launched the MPG...