What customers expect from you
- All talk and trials... // Motor Transport;3/13/2003, p26
Criticizes the speech of British transport Minister John Spellar at the Freight Transport Association conference regarding a trial scheme allowing night-time delivery.
- Leadership and purpose. Levin, Roger P. // Journal of the American Dental Association (JADA);Jul2012, Vol. 143 Issue 7, p793
The article provides an answer to a question of how important a mission statement really is.
- FROM THE PRESIDENT. Our Progress in NATS... So Far. Proctor Duax, Kathryn // Journal of Singing;Jan/Feb2014, Vol. 70 Issue 3, p277
The article offers update for the National Association of Teachers of Singing (NATS) in 2014. It mentions that NATS has accepted the challenge to integrate and test new singing styles and their pedagogies into curricular offerings. The Voice Science Committee has met and talked about the...
- Recognize Contributions. Kouzes, James; Posner, Barry // Executive Excellence;Nov2003, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p4
Focuses on the role of organization leaders in recognizing and praising individual contributions. Focus of leaders on clear standards; Importance of the organization's goals; Expectations from members.
- Seven Essential Behaviors. Bossidy, Larry; Charan, Ram // Executive Excellence;Nov2003, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p12
Cites that the leader must be personally engaged in the organization for it to execute its purpose. Involvement of leaders in the operations of the organization; Knowledge of the executives and employees; Goal setting.
- AMA program's aim: meet members' needs. McGinnis, Vern J. // Marketing News;2/23/1979, Vol. 12 Issue 17, p3
Discusses the aim of the American Marketing Association (AMA) in the U.S. to meet the needs of its members. Ways by which AMA activities are provided to members; Nature of the activities conducted by the association; Benefits of becoming involved in the activities of the organization.
- Industry upgrade. // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2005, Vol. 46 Issue 6, p24
Discusses the two programs to be launched by the National Truck Equipment Association to foster profitability, quality and compliance within the truck equipment industry in the U.S. Member Verification Program; Sales, Productivity, Earnings, and Quality Plan.
- The Road Ahead. // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2006, Vol. 47 Issue 6, p76
The article presents a calendar of events concerning the truck equipment industry in 2006. The ConExpo Asia event will be held in Beijing, China in May. The Automotive Aftermarket Industry Association Aftermarket Financial Symposium will be conducted in Chicago, Illinois in September. The annual...
- No silver foot, no silver spoon. Sauer, Bruce // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2004, Vol. 45 Issue 6, p4
No abstract available.