- Maximizing production in a nonrepetitive environment. // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2006, Vol. 47 Issue 6, p54
The article presents tips for truck equipment distributors on increasing their profits, as discussed by Doyle Sumrall of the National Truck Equipment Association (NTEA) during The Work Truck Show in the U.S. in 2006. Sumrall discussed ways of improving the productivity of distributors, as well...
- Look for the Label. // MotorBoating;Jun2005, Vol. 195 Issue 6, p20
Presents information on the National Marine Manufacturers Association (NMMA) Certified motorboat label. Assurance of the label of standard compliance for boat construction; Aspects of the boat that are being examined for the boat inspection; Web site of the NMMA.
- Helping JGXP Readers to be Proactive. Pluta, Paul L. // Journal of GXP Compliance;Winter2010, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p4
The author talks about the objective of the "Journal of GXP Compliance" to promote pro-activity among its readers.
- The Road Ahead. // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2006, Vol. 47 Issue 6, p76
The article presents a calendar of events concerning the truck equipment industry in 2006. The ConExpo Asia event will be held in Beijing, China in May. The Automotive Aftermarket Industry Association Aftermarket Financial Symposium will be conducted in Chicago, Illinois in September. The annual...
- No silver foot, no silver spoon. Sauer, Bruce // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2004, Vol. 45 Issue 6, p4
No abstract available.
- NTLEA creates Louis V Kleinstiver Institute. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2004, Vol. 45 Issue 7, p8
Relates the establishment of the Louis V. Kleinstiver Institute by the National Truck Equipment Association (NTEA) in the U.S. in May 2004. Purpose of the institute; Statement from NTEA Executive Director Jim Carney regarding the institute and its name; Career background of Kleinstiver.
- The Road Ahead. // Trailer / Body Builders;Sep2004, Vol. 45 Issue 11, p86
Presents a list of conventions and exhibitions related to the trailer and truck equipment industry in the U.S. from November 2004 to May 2005. Specialty Equipment Market Association Show in Las Vegas, Nevada; Used Truck Association Convention in Scottsdale, Arizona; Society of Automotive...
- Report differentiates distributor profits. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2003, Vol. 44 Issue 12, p10
Focuses on the "2003 National Truck Equipment Association (NTEA) Distributor Profit Survey Report," which indicates major differences between performances of typical and high-profit truck equipment distribution firms. Difference in return on assets (ROA); ROA of the typical participating firm;...
- Information Vehicles. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2008, Vol. 49 Issue 12, p88
The article reviews the web site of the National Truck Equipment Association (NTEA) at www.ntea.com.