The 10-year trailer guarantee
- Building better bodies. Deierlein, Bob // Beverage World;Aug96, Vol. 115 Issue 1621, p102
Reports on the engineering advances in manufacturing beverage bodies/trailers by Mickey Truck Bodies in High Point, North Carolina. Upgrading of the computer-assisted design system; Solid Edge computer software; Efficiency and productivity enhancement.
- Tips for welding aluminum. MORGAN, MICHAEL; DORIA, GREGORY D. // Trailer / Body Builders;Dec2014, Vol. 56 Issue 2, p26
The article advises truck body and trailer manufacturers about the use of automation in performing aluminum welds quickly and reliably. Topics covered include the factors that must be considered before welding aluminum, the difference between mechanized and flexible automation, and the areas of...
- Advancements in pre-painted aluminum offer options to van manufacturers. // Trailer / Body Builders;Dec2014, Vol. 56 Issue 2, p28
The article discusses the advantages of the advancements in pre-painted aluminum to truck and trailer body manufacturers. These include the improved machinability within the fabrication process, the increase in cosmetic longevity throughout the life of the product, and the enhanced corrosion...
- TRAILER/BODY BUILDERS BUYER'S GUIDE 2003. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jul2003 Buyer's Guide Issue, Vol. 44 Issue 9, p94
Presents a buyer's guide to products and services that are vital to the operation of truck and trailer manufacturers, distributors and dealers in the U.S.
- Ejection bodies gaining ground. Banner, Steve // Motor Transport;5/8/2003, p7
Describes the EuroKonstructor ejection trailer launched by trailer and body maker EuroEjectors. Description; Features; Cost.
- Taking a look at our report card. Sauer, Bruce // Trailer / Body Builders;Feb2010, Vol. 51 Issue 4, p4
The author reflects on the performance of the trailer truck industry in 2009. He cites that the year was an unfavorable one for several segments of the industry, including platform trailer, dump trailer, and heavy haulers. Only the refrigerated trailer segment posted a somewhat modest...
- How the game is changing. // Trailer / Body Builders;Feb2011, Vol. 52 Issue 4, p32
An introduction to the Heavy Duty Dialogue 2011 held in Las Vegas, Nevada on January 17, 2011 which gathered speakers to identify trends in the truck and trailer industry, is presented.
- CALENDAR. // Trailer / Body Builders;Feb2011, Vol. 52 Issue 4, p53
A calendar of events related to the truck and trailer industry from March to November 2011 is presented, including the Mid-America Trucking Show (MATS) in Kentucky, the Commercial Vehicle Show in Birmingham, England and Trailer 2011 trade fair in Belgium.
- The Road Ahead. // Trailer / Body Builders;Dec2014, Vol. 56 Issue 2, p43
A calendar of events in the truck trailer industry for 2015 is presented which includes the American Truck Dealers Convention & Expo in San Francisco, California, the Mid-America Trucking Show in Louisville, Kentucky, and the National Truck Equipment Association's The Work Truck Show in...