The PIPES Makeover
- Investors to the Rescue as Tengion Pulls in $31M PIPE. Boggs, Jennifer // BioWorld Today;3/2/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 41, p1
The article reports on a 31.4 million dollar in private investment in public equity (PIPE) transaction launched by Tengion Inc. in exchange for issuing about 11.1 million shares of common stock and warrants to purchase about 10.5 million shares to certain investors including Medtronic Inc....
- BAS Prices Largest Transaction so Far this Year -- $700M Andersen Deal. Y. B. // Private Placement Letter;7/3/2006, Vol. 24 Issue 26, p1
The article reports on the transaction closure on a private placement by Andersen Windows Inc. The deal is said to be the largest placement priced for the year. The placement follows the acquisition of Silver Line Building Products Corp. by Andersen. Banc of America Securities LLC split the deal...
- PPL DEAL LOG. // Private Placement Letter;10/3/2005, Vol. 23 Issue 37, p4
Presents a chart depicting recently circled private placements deals.
- Traditional Private Placement Volume ($ Millions). // Private Placement Letter;10/3/2005, Vol. 23 Issue 37, p6
Presents a graph depicting the traditional private placement volume from the fourth quarter of 2004 to the first quarter of 2005.
- NEWS. // Private Placement Letter;10/3/2005, Vol. 23 Issue 37, p8
Presents several graphs depicting the private market volume by country and year in August.
- Pipe dream. Lloyd, Stephen; Gordon, Gavin // Lawyer;4/20/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 16, p20
The article discusses the business future of private investments in public equity (Pipes) in Great Britain. It states that Pipes has been featured in the U.S. market and it is being considered by the British investment industry to create a successful flow of deals among public companies. It also...
- Financings Roundup. // BioWorld Today;4/15/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 72, p6
The article reports on the success of Manhattan Pharmaceuticals Inc. to close its private placement by selling 121 units, which include the conversion of about 400,000 dollars of existing debt into 17 units, for an aggregate of 3 million dollars of its common stock and warrants to accredited...
- Brookfield District Energy Prices $250M Private Debt. Lewis, Jakema // Private Placement Letter;11/3/2014, p1
Brookfield District Energy, a business that operates as EnwaveUSA Corp., has priced a private debt placement.
- Lions Gate fills wallet with $150m. Fritz, Ben // Daily Variety;9/29/2004, Vol. 284 Issue 61, p6
Reports on the efforts of Lions Gate Entertainment Corp. to raise money to pay off its debt and possibly make future acquisitions in the U.S. Proposal of the company to raise funds through a private placement of senior subordinated notes convertible into common shares; Acquisition of Artisan...