- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: PRIVATE EQUITY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/5/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 14, p16
Presents charts on private equity fund raising by state/regions in the U.S. as of March 29, 2004. U.S. fund raising; Top advisers on U.S. target leveraged buyouts (LBOs); Top advisers global LBOs.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: PRIVATE EQUITY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/2/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 17, p16
Presents charts and graph and depicting private equity fund raising in the U.S. as of April 25, 2005. Venture capital funds; Buyout/Mezzanine funds; Top advisers on target leveraged buyouts.
- Well-Heeled PE Firms Bet On Heavy Deal Flow in 2007. Fugazy, Danielle // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Jan2007, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p43
The article presents an outlook for large and middle-market private equity deals in the U.S. Deal professionals expect the first half of 2007, in particular, to be as busy as ever. Every deal that is going to be closed in the first half of 2007 is already in the works. The first half of 2007 is...
- LBO Deals Continue: To Drive Middle Market. Hahn, Avital Loria // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/7/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 31, p7
The article reports on the increase of private equity share of middle-market Mergers&Acquisitions to at least 21 percent. It explains that the easy financing that has been driving such as the $32 billion buyout of HCA has made a dramatic impact on the middle market and on the overall market....
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: PRIVATE EQUITY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/15/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 11, p16
Presents charts of all private equity fundraising in the U.S. in the fourth quarter of 2003. Private equity fundraising; U.S. fundraising; Fundraising by fund size; Top advisers on U.S. target LBOs; Top advisers global LBOs.
- Private equity sees hues of 2007 and sells. Cotterill, Joseph // Australian Financial Review (0404-2018);7/1/2015, p22
The article discusses the performance of corporate mergers and acquisitions of companies in London, England as financial services industries have increased its sale for its leveraged buyouts.
- Equity Bridges Acting More Like Tightropes. Sheahan, Matthew // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Jul2007, Vol. 42 Issue 7, p45
This article explains that investment banks involved in arranging debt for large leveraged buy-out (LBO) funds have been building "equity bridges" to help private equity sponsors, though in doing so they may be taking risks that could hurt them badly should things go wrong. An increasingly...
- More Debt Buyers Get Side Order Of Equity. M. S. // High Yield Report;5/14/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 19, p1
The article reports on the economic trend of investors' co-investing in the equity portion of a leveraged buyout deal in the U.S. According to market sources, the trend is on the upswing, as investment banks are on the hook to provide pieces of equity in ever-growing leveraged buyout deals. Mark...
- LBO Deals Continue To Attract Buyers. O'Connor, Marie // Bank Loan Report;5/19/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 19, p1
The article focuses on the dismal reception of debt-laden, private-equity backed initial public offerings and the absence of any high yield dividend recapitalizations since April 1, 2005. Leveraged buyouts backed financings are still finding buyers, albeit often at reduced prices. According to...