- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/2/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 17, p23
Presents charts and graphs depicting the performance of initial public offerings in the U.S. Price of the deals; Book managers; Ticker symbols.
- Morningstar IPO Activity Stirs Amid Probes. Burke, Kevin // Money Management Executive;2/14/2005, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p1
The article reports that Morningstar Inc. said in a recent regulatory filing it has chosen a ticker symbol "Regulation" for its initial public offering, suggesting that it might finally be ready to bring shares to market after months of delays. In a February 3, 2005, S-IA filing with the U.S....
- Aftermarket performance. // Investment Dealers' Digest;02/15/99, Vol. 65 Issue 7, p14
Presents information on the aftermarket in the United States as of February 15, 1999. Initial public offering performance in the last 60 days; Performance of recent initial public offerings; Performance of recent stock offerings.
- Aftermarket Performance. // Investment Dealers' Digest;02/18/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 7, p48
Presents several charts depicting the aftermarket performance of initial public offering and stock offerings in the markets.
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/3/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 42, p35
Offers a look at the aftermarket performance of in the U.S., as of November 2003. Initial public offerings performance; Performance of stock offerings.
- The Ticker. // Mortgage Banking;Aug2004, Vol. 64 Issue 11, p16
Presents a list of mortgage companies and their respective stock performance in the U.S. financial services industry as of August 2004. Ticker symbols of these companies; Price of the stocks at closing; Status during the last 52 weeks of trading.
- CLASS Struggle. Attig, Najah // Canadian Investment Review;Fall2007, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p14
The article examines the impact of the decision of the TSX Group to extend the ticker symbol of stocks with non-conventional voting structures to emphasize the class of shares and its attached voting rights, on the prices and liquidity of the involved stocks. The TSX rule to re-symbolize tickers...
- SEEING DOUBLE. Barnett, Megan // U.S. News & World Report;1/26/2004, Vol. 136 Issue 3, p43
Reports on the announcement by six companies listed on the New York Stock Exchange that they have joined a Nasdaq program under which their stocks will be listed on both exchanges with the same ticker symbols. What the expected effect of the double listing will be; The difference in operation of...
- Greater Hudson Bank gets new ticker symbol. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;11/17/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 45, p21
The article announces that the Greater Hudson Bank has begun trading its common stock under the ticker symbol "GHDS" on the Pink Sheets. The bank, formerly known as the Community Bank of Orange. It had previously traded under the ticker symbol "CBOG". President and chief executive officer Eric...