IPOS IN THE U.S
- IPOs Are Up A Bit. Czurak, David // Grand Rapids Business Journal;4/11/2005, Vol. 23 Issue 15, pB3
Reports on the improvement in the initial public offerings (IPO) filings in the U.S. in 2004. Number of IPO filed during the year; Remarks from Lambert, Edwards & Associates Inc. Jeff Lambert on the economic trend; Overview of IPO activity in the first quarter of 2005; Increase in the dollar...
- IPOs IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/20/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 24, p22
Presents charts depicting the initial public offerings deals in the U.S. as of June 15, 2005.
- IPOs IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/26/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 30, p14
Highlights the initial public offerings (IPO) in the United States launched as of July 26, 2004. Companies that filed the IPO; Price of the IPO; Filing date; Withdrawal activity.
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/9/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 18, p17
Presents chart and graphs depicting the most recent 100 initial public offerings (IPO) in the U.S. as of May 4, 2005. Offer price; Number of IPO and filings; Performance of the aftermarket.
- IPOs IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/2/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 17, p20
Presents charts depicting initial public offerings in the U.S. Location of the businesses; Amount filed; First trade date.
- The IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/20/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 24, p23
Presents charts depicting the recent initial public offerings in the U.S. as of June 15, 2005.
- Clearwire shoots for $400M IPO. // RCR Wireless News;5/15/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 20, p9
The article reports on a $400 million initial public offering filed by Clearwire Corp. in Kirkland, Washington. The move of the firm will help fund the company's efforts to expand its wireless broadband operations in the U.S. The company counted 88,000 subscribers in the country and 11,500...
- Rexel may go public again. Funk, Dale // Electrical Wholesaling;Oct2006, Vol. 87 Issue 10, p7
The article reports that the private-equity consortium that owns Paris, France-based Rexel SA is contemplating an initial public offering for the company on the Paris stock exchange, according to reports that surfaced in September 2006. This implicates that Rexel, which is the largest electrical...
- PIPELINE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/9/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 18, p18
Presents charts depicting loan pipeline in the U.S. Loan package amount; Bookrunners of the deals; Initial public offerings.