Mutual Funds Laud LNG Shipping IPO
- LNG Companies Mull Conversion to MLPs. Terzo, Gerelyn // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/20/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 11, p11
The article reports that the master limited partnership, a tax-friendly business structure most often used by gas pipeline companies since 2001, is increasingly being considered in the liquefied natural gas (LNG) sector. Only one company from the sector, shipper Teekay LNG Partners has used it,...
- 24 LNG carriers now idle -- but not for long, say experts. // Energy Caribbean;2010, Issue 47, p24
The article reports on the issue concerning the expansion of Liquefied natural gas (LNG) generation plant in several countries. It highlights the statement of gas shipowner Teekay LNG partners LP that 24 LNG carriers were unused at the end of 2009 which was considered as a reflection of reduced...
- GasLog Leads Rebounding Ship Group. PAUL WHITFIELD // Investors Business Daily;1/28/2014, pB06
Until last year, the shipping group hadn't given investors much reason to pay attention to it.
- Navigator Holdings Shows Promise Despite Stumble. SCOTT STODDARD // Investors Business Daily;6/13/2014, pB05
- GLOBAL PORTS TARGET LNG INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT. // Journal of Commerce (1542-3867);4/14/2014, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p8
The article reports that the global ports foresee the wide-scale development of liquefied natural gas that use in shipping in the U.S.
- Blue Racer Midstream Begins Shipments by Water. ROSS, JIM // State Journal (WV);11/18/2016, Vol. 32 Issue 46, p11
No abstract available.
- AARP Offers Index Funds Tailored for Those 50-Plus. Barney, Lee // Money Management Executive;5/1/2006, Vol. 14 Issue 17, p2
The article announces the AARP Financial offering specifically designed for investors of age 50 or older with a mid- to long-term time frame. The three index funds is the first ever offering of the company since it broke off from Scudder Investments. This scheme will enable the investors to easy...
- Carriers rediscover equity markets. Leach, Peter T. // Journal of Commerce (1542-3867);5/10/2004, Vol. 5 Issue 19, p16
Focuses on the growth in the interest of companies and investors in the shipping industry to tap into equity markets for capital. Views of Tue Oestergaard, transport analyst for shipping company West LB Equity Markets, on the status of container trades; List of carriers which are publicly...
- Fuelling energy. Wettern, Andrew; McNeill, Ian // Lawyer;8/5/2002, Vol. 16 Issue 32, p25
Focuses on the economic growth of the global liquefied natural gas (LNG) industry in 2002. Percentage of growth; Contributory factors to the growth; Shipping-related issues and challenges of LNG industry; Competition in gas and power market; Implications for law profession.