Barclays Edges Into M&A Advisory
- Price Talk on Fairmount's $1.3B in Debt. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;8/12/2013, p12
The article reports that Barclays Capital has set price talk on industrial sand products supplier Fairmount Mineral's 1.285 billion dollar in senior secured credit facilities to partly finance the acquisition of FTS International's sand reserves, processing facilities and associated logistics.
- The Specialists. Rozens, Aleksandrs // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/25/2008, Vol. 74 Issue 8, p5
The article reports on the move of Barclays Capital Inc. to set aside its poorly performing securities in a business of the bank's top debt specialists, according to Barclays Capital chief Robert Diamond in Great Britain. It states that Diamond expects the new group to attract clients who would...
- Stephen Bonner. Fisher, Paul // SC Magazine: For IT Security Professionals (UK Edition);Mar2009, p24
An interview with Stephen Bonner, global head of the information risk management team of Barclays Capital, is presented. The interview begins with the strategies used by the team to address the impact of the credit crunch. Bonner then identifies the challenges brought by the credit crunch to the...
- At Barclays, Diamond Hits Home Run. Hahn, Avital Louria // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/17/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 2, p40
The article presents information on the performance of financial services provider Barclays Capital Inc. When Bob Diamond was made the chief executive of the company, he first decided to sell most of Barclays De Zoete Wedd, its investment bank. Diamond saw opportunities in areas less fashionable...
- Omnicare to Present at the Barclays Capital Global Healthcare Conference Barclays Capital 2011 Global Healthcare Conference. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;4/7/2011, p285
The article focuses on the upcoming presentation of the management of Omnicare Inc. at the Barclays Capital 2011 Inc. Global Healthcare Conference on March 16, 2011 in Miami, Florida which will be broadcasted live over the internet at the website of Omnicare's Investor Relations located at...
- Chemed Corp to Present at the Barclays Capital 2011 Global Healthcare Conference. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;3/31/2011, p12
The article reports on the presentation of healthcare provider Chemed Corp. from Cincinnati, Ohio at the 2011 Global Healthcare Conference of Barclays Capital Inc. at the Loews Miami Beach Hotel in Miami, Florida on March 15, 2011.
- CIGNA Announces Appearance at the Barclays Capital 2011 Global Healthcare Conference. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;3/31/2011, p392
The article offers information on the Barclays Capital Inc. 2011 Global Healthcare Conference which will feature CIGNA Corp. to be held in Miami, Florida on March 16.
- Healthcare Cost of Risk Initiative: Preliminary findings. Hohmann, Samuel F. // hfm (Healthcare Financial Management);Jun96, Vol. 50 Issue 6, p60
Focuses on the Cost of Risk Initiative venture of the Healthcare Financing Management Administration and MMI Companies Inc. Aim of identifying the cost of risk in healthcare organizations; Case study examples of best practices in the management of cost risk; Completion of a pilot study in 1995;...
- They don't call it risk sharing for nothing. Benda, Charles G. // Managed Healthcare;Mar1999, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p29
Focuses on risk management in the healthcare industry. Trend of embracing risk-sharing contracts among hospitals, medical groups and healthcare organizations; Conditions under a risk-sharing contract; Challenges faced by managed care providers in Medicare risk contracts.