Values-Based Planning: Seeing the Whole Client, Part I
- Financial planning demands use of technology. // CPA Journal;Nov96, Vol. 66 Issue 11, p87
Emphasizes the importance of technology use in financial planning. Services that should complement tax consulting and tax preparation; Computer software and training offered by Financial Profiles Inc.; Development of Profiles Plus software.
- An integrated model for financial planning. Chieffe, Natalie; Rakes, Ganas K. // Financial Services Review;1999, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p261
Financial planning is a broad subject that requires an integrating overview. The Model for Financial Planning incorporates the time and the expected nature of financial events. The categories of the model include 1) money management issues that the individual faces as short-term expected events,...
- Protect yourself during a financial downturn. Arias, Al // Outlook;Winter92, Vol. 59 Issue 4, p46
Focuses on ways to develop contingency financial plans. Use of insurance; Diversification of investments; Debt management.
- Consider non-traditional financing sources. Tiroletto, Joseph J.; Escobar, Joe // BusinessWest;Sep95, Vol. 12 Issue 5, p46
Presents non-traditional financing sources that introduce new means for growth companies to obtain additional working capital. Trade finance; Leases; Mezzanine financing.
- Bracing for financial emergencies. // Women in Business;Jan/Feb97, Vol. 49 Issue 1, p36
Provides pointers in planning for financial emergencies. Purchase of life insurance; Establishment of an emergency fund; Use of unsecured credit; Liquidation of assets.
- Do you have a plan? // Executive Report;Aug96, Vol. 14 Issue 12, p23
Focuses on financial planning. Phases; Investing; Insurance planning; Estate and tax planning; Retirement.
- Overheard... // Financial Planning;Jan1998, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p27
Presents quotations concerning financial planning. Growing concern for the need for a paper shredder; Willingness to get naked as a membership requirement of new planner group Zero Alpha; Recruitment of financial planner Ram Kolluri as a portfolio manager of the Navvellier International Equity...
- Five years ago in Financial Planning... // Financial Planning;Jan1998, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p28
Presents excerpts from `Financial Planning' periodical articles in 1993. ICFP survey on the right leadership role; Predictions on the GNP, money and credit growth; Prognosis on mutual fund sales.
- 10 years ago in financial planning... // Financial Planning;Jan1998, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p28
Presents excerpts from `Financial Planning' periodical articles in 1978. Concern over `Byzantine practices' by the Securities and exchange Commission; Call for cuts in the capital gains tax rate from Republican senators; Warning from a wine expert against investing in wine.
- Marketplace. // Financial Planning;Jan1998, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p43
Presents several products and services related to financial planning. Free real-time stock quotes; Estate planning software packages from Viewplan; Updated planning and insurance software from Miami's FDP Corp.; ERSI's new mapping software; Live stock and bond market commentary and analysis of...