It's All Very Confusingâ€¦
- U.S. investors shy away from foreign markets. Price, Margaret // Pensions & Investments;4/20/1998, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p8
Reports on a survey of investment in foreign markets by United States investors, conducted by PaineWebber Incorporated and the Gallup Organization. Percentage of investors with international investments; Methodology used in conducting the poll; Which countries had the lowest risk.
- Retirement options: IRAs, 401k/165e and Keogh plans. Kantrow, J. Michelle // Caribbean Business;4/7/1994, Vol. 22 Issue 14, p35
Reports on the Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs) and Keogh plans offered by Puerto Rico's PaineWebber Incorporated. Comparison between the two plans; Contributions; Taxes on income from the plans.
- Asking for It. Moore, Rebecca // Plan Sponsor;Sep2012, p11
The article discusses a poll of plan participants released by State Street Global Advisors that shows that defined contribution (DC) participants want to save more fore retirement but education and assistance are needed. DC investors are reportedly prevented by an action gap caused by a...
- Equity fund investors stay calm. // Money Marketing;10/4/2001, p7
Reveals that investors in Great Britain equity funds are remaining calm despite market volatility, according to a research from Fidelity Investments. Percentage of independent financial advice clients that have not changed their view of the long-term benefits of investing in equities despite...
- Are Optimistic Young Investors Too Sanguine? Norris, George A. // LAN: Life Association News;Aug99, Vol. 94 Issue 8, p22
Reports that investors aged 30 or younger are putting a lot of faith in the United States (US) economy's future according to a monthly 1999 survey conducted by PaineWebber and the Gallup Organization. Skepticism of older investors; Need for all investors to develop strategies based on long-term...
- UBS Maps Europe Asset Campaign For PaineWebber. Ring, Niamh // American Banker;2/23/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 37, p2
Reports that the Swiss banking firm UBS AG has outlined its plan to target the growing number of affluent investors in Europe by leveraging the capabilities of PaineWebber Inc., which it acquired in November 2000. Plan to seek investors with more than $450,000 to invest; Total investable asset...
- UBS PAINE WEBBER LAUNCHES LATEST TAX FREE FUND. // Caribbean Business;1/17/2002, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p58
Reports the success of the UBS Paine Webber Inc. in offering fixed-income investment fund in Puerto Rico. Purpose of the funding in attracting corporate investors; Anticipation of UBS branch manager Eugenio Belaval for an unending success of the idea; Required investment in availing the tax...
- WEB POLL RESULTS. // Rubber & Plastics News;2/22/2010, Vol. 39 Issue 15, p8
The article presents the results of an online public opinion poll by the journal on whether jobs are enabling people to save enough money towards retirement.
- Retirement. Acomb, Deborah L. // National Journal;7/27/2002, Vol. 34 Issue 30, p2261
Presents the result of public opinion polls about retirement in the U.S. Retirement age preferred by adults in the country; Stock investment preference of retired adults.