- Stocks See Dramatic First Week. Elliott, Heidi // Electronic News;01/11/99, Vol. 45 Issue 2252, p4
Reports on the status of stock markets in the United States during the first week of trading in January 1999. Performance of the Dow Jones industrial average on January 8, 1999; Stocks of Intel, Dell and Microsoft in Nasdaq composite trading; Status of the stocks of computer companies.
- Week in review. // Inter@ctive Week;08/24/98, Vol. 5 Issue 32, p46
Presents statistical information on stock performance of several companies in the United States for the week ending August 19, 1998. Details on the Dow Jones Industrial Average; Performance of Dell Computer Corp.; Financial information on Tellabs Inc.; Information on the American Stock Exchange.
- HOW EQUITIES OF DIFFERENT GEOGRAPHIC REGIONS ARE RELATED. Ali, Kashif // Mustang Journal of Accounting & Finance;2014, Vol. 5, p105
The article presents a relationship of the United States equity stocks with the equity stocks of the world's geographic regions including: Europe, the UK, Russia, Asia, and Australia and the Pacific. It finds the possibility of predicting the stock market movements in the US as a result of stock...
- Some Dell options traders want to stay in Big Apple. Wipperfurth, Heike // Investment Dealers' Digest;09/07/98, Vol. 64 Issue 36, p13
Focuses on the performance of Dell Computer Corp. on the American Stock Exchange, while discussing whether Dell should continue trading on the American Stock Exchange or return to the Philadelphia Stock Exchange. Why Dell's options were transferred to the American Stock Exchange; What...
- The cutting room floor. Flaherty, Robert J. // Equities;Oct98, Vol. 46 Issue 7, p6
Focuses on matters relating to the United States stock market. Fred Kobrick's shopping list of outstanding small- and mid-cap stocks; `Equities' magazines coverages; Unintended consequence of the US Securities & Exchange Commission's mandated order handling trading rules to Nasdaq.
- In Limbo. French, Kristen // Financial Planning;May2004, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p125
Evaluates the performance of the U.S. stock market in the first quarter of 2004. Average value of equity fund; Increase in the real estate funds of selective sectors; Expectations on fixed-income and strength in employment numbers.
- Stock buyers in the market. Williams, Fred // Pensions & Investments;4/4/1994, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p1
Focuses on the United States stock market's volatility and overall decline as a buying opportunity for some equity investors. Comments from bond investors; Equity investors' view of the decline as a correction; Impact of the Federal Reserve Board's shift to pushing short-term interest rates...
- Reagan, rate drop build strong case for bull market. Nagan, Peter S.; Kaufman, Kenneth A. // ABA Banking Journal;Feb81, Vol. 73 Issue 2, p6
Looks into the economic aspects of stock exchanges in the U.S. Status of equity during the year of the bull; Rise in the share prices of energy and natural resources; Decline on the home building industry.
- A Bump On The Road To Nirvana. KUMAR, ASHOK // Electronic News;03/01/99, Vol. 45 Issue 2259, p44
Focuses on the revenue of Dell Computer Corp. in January 1999. Reason for the decline in the revenue; How Dell continues to outpace the balance of the market; Assumption on the future of stock performance.