- Economic sources of asymmetric cross-correlation among stock returns. Yu, Chih-Hsien; Wu, Chunchi // International Review of Economics & Finance;2001, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p19
We suggest an alternative framework to explain the asymmetric return cross (serial)-correlation. We identify two major sources of the asymmetric cross-correlation: (1) the difference in the sensitivity of stock returns to economic factors, and (2) the differential quality of information between...
- Consumer Confidence in Sept. Falls to Lowest Since Nov. '96. Owens, Jennifer // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/1/1998, Vol. 176 Issue 63, p18
Provides information on Consumer Confidence Index in Washington stock market. Economic factors affecting the consumer market stocks; Growth in consumer spendings.
- FortÃ© Capital's Selected Statistics. // CPA Journal;May2014, Vol. 84 Issue 5, p79
Statistics are given regarding relevant economic data for May 2014 including U.S. equity indexes, equity market statistics, and FortÃ© Capital's Proprietary Market Risk Barometer.
- Fortï¿½ Capital's Selected Statistics. // CPA Journal;Jun2011, Vol. 81 Issue 6, p79
The article presents statistics on economic data for April 30, 2011 including U.S. Equity Indexes, selected interest rates and equity market statistics.
- Tech Market Watch. // American Banker;5/22/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 98, p12
Presents stock-related statistics for various categories of technological enterprises. Data processing; Electronic commerce; Transaction processing; Investment systems; Check printers; Software; Others.
- Tech wreck? Not yet. // Fairfield County Business Journal;10/16/95, Vol. 34 Issue 42, p9
Looks at technology stocks. Views of James W. Broadfoot, portfolio manager of Ivy Emerging Growth Fund, Boca Raton, Florida.
- US YIELD GLIMPSE. // Emerging Markets Monitor;11/22/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 31, p22
Presents a tabular representation indicating the performance of U.S. yields as of 2003.
- Market diary. // RCR;06/23/97, Vol. 16 Issue 25, p24
Presents statistical information on the telecommunication stocks on the United States market, as of June 23, 1997. Performance of selected companies; Graphical representation of stock performances.
- NRN stock index. // Nation's Restaurant News;8/05/96, Vol. 30 Issue 30, p12
Presents statistics on the performance of restaurant stocks in the United States for the week of August 5, 1996. Changes in stock prices; Gainers and losers for the week.