SECURITIES IN REGISTRATION: DEBT
- SECURITIES IN REGISTRATION:DEBT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/17/2008, Vol. 74 Issue 44, p37
The article list the companies with debt offerings and have been registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission in the U.S., including Energen, National Penn Bancshares and Sunoco.
- SECURITIES IN REGISTRATION: DEBT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/24/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 45, p63
Lists debt that have been registered in the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Haipo Lemmerz International; La Quinta Corp.; Matritech Inc.; Path 1 Network Technologies; Salomon Brothers EQ and Inc.; Rowan Cos.; Hanover Compressor Co.
- SECURITIES IN REGISTRATION: DEBT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/16/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 2, p87
A list of planned new public offerings that have been registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission in the past one month, but have not yet come to market, are presented. It is broken out into two sections: equity and debt. The listing is sorted by filing date so that the most...
- East-Asia-Intel.com: Chinese general: Holdings of major U.S. firms could be used in attack 'by oblique means' -- February 24, 2010. // East-Asia-Intel Reports;2/24/2010, p3
The article reports that China has revealed the U.S. financial holdings of major U.S. companies. According to the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), the debt holdings can prove to be a threat for the U.S. economy and security. It mentions that China is planning to sell off U.S. debt...
- New U.S. Crowdfunding Rules Offer High Hopes for Capital Formation. WAN, AMY // Law Practice Today;Jan2016, p1
The article focuses on the increasing use of crowdfunding for capital generation by businesses and entrepreneurs, and legal issues related to this new industry. It focuses on different types of crowdfunding like donation, reward based or debt funding. It discusses the regulation of crowdfunding...
- California Exemption 25102(n). // SCOR Report;Jan2002, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p4
Offers information on the exemption rule of the United States Securities and Exchange Commission for California companies issuing securities.
- Securities in registration. // Investment Dealers' Digest;04/26/99, Vol. 65 Issue 17, p54
Lists companies registered with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission. Location and business nature of companies; Categorization of companies into equity and debt; Information on registration applications of companies.
- SEC to Dealers: Ops Location Up to You. Kite, Shane // Securities Industry News;11/25/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 45, p1
Reports on a statement given by the U.S. Securities and Exchanges Commission that the government would not mandate decentralization of business enterprises over expansive ranges if the industry opposed it. Reasons why concerns of such a mandate arose; Reaction of industry and political leaders...
- Market Insider. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);12/9/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 24, p17
Presents information extracted from filings with securities regulators and actions by companies operating in Louisiana. List of Securities and Exchange Commission filings; Effort of economist John Taylor in revolutionizing the way central banks think about monetary policy; Amount of shares sold...